PDA

View Full Version : Yalwal and Surrounds

homedg
16-01-08, 11:20 PM
Took the family and the JK for an exploratory trip down to Yalwal (Nowra-ish) and surrounding areas today. Found a few good really challenging spots around the powerlines and another short but great section to an awesome waterhole.
Another short side trip along an overgrown trail lead us to a most spectacular lookout point.
There's enough tracks down that way to be driving around for days without getting bored.
Top Spot, we'll be heading back there for sure.
Anyone else had fun down that way?

AJ
19-01-08, 09:01 PM
You have gotta love powerline trails for providing some good entertainment.

kreddy
28-02-08, 02:46 PM
Hi,

my name is reddy and I have just joined the club. Can you please give me some directions on the tracks you have done around here. Also if you can tell me on how to get there, it would be really great.

thanks,

reddy

Took the family and the JK for an exploratory trip down to Yalwal (Nowra-ish) and surrounding areas today. Found a few good really challenging spots around the powerlines and another short but great section to an awesome waterhole.
Another short side trip along an overgrown trail lead us to a most spectacular lookout point.
There's enough tracks down that way to be driving around for days without getting bored.
Top Spot, we'll be heading back there for sure.
Anyone else had fun down that way?