PDA

View Full Version : Club Sticker location

PureCaboose
16-04-08, 03:49 PM
What is the 'normal' location to stick the club sticker? As there is only 1 'permenant' window on the JK I am guessing it goes on the front window.....just wondering if there is another preferred location within the club...

PureCaboose

casey
16-04-08, 04:19 PM
You can stick it wherever you want! :)

We're putting our SJC "banner" sticker on the rear window of the hardtop. Haven't had the hardtop on since November last year when we joined the club.. but I think it will be coming out of storage pretty soon seeing as the rain and colder weather seems to be settling in.

JPLyn
16-04-08, 04:27 PM
As Casey says, wherever you want :)

Not sure that you are allowed to put stickers on the front screen?

Remember there is body to sticker up too :) no idea what the sticker does to the duco though :)

JP_Mark
17-04-08, 04:57 PM
I've had club stickers of various descriptions in various locations on the TJ over the years - top of the windscreen, sides of the bonnet, side of the body etc. Dust and dirt from off-roading and the subsequent clean-up will leave a shadow of the sticker when you remove them but mostly able to blend back in with polish (the sticker doesn't hurt your paint - its the protection it gives from scratches that leaves a mark). Windscreen is a popular location but your wiper will rub on the sticker but the sticker will last for years regardless. Just walk around the car with the sticker until you find a place that looks right :D

homedg
21-04-08, 12:52 AM
I've placed my "coaster" sized club sticker on the drivers side rear panel, just above the bumper.

It's out of the way (in terms of vision) and has already created some interest in the club