PDA

View Full Version : Long weekend away at ADOS

homedg
10-09-08, 09:19 AM
There are a few of us headed away to Tooraweenah (near Dubbo) for the Longweekend so I thought I would post it here as a club trip.

For those that want there are camping facilities onsite (with dunnies,water and access to power), or "rustic" shearers quarters you can use. There is also an affordable motel and caravan park with cabins just up the road. We'll be taking our camper trailer.

The trails are suitable for any type of vehicle and I'm sure there will be plenty of social interaction around the campfire at night. ;)

Please post your intention to attend, or any questions you have, in this thread.

Should be a good weekend!

homedg
29-09-08, 12:49 AM
After such a great weekend at the Jambo there are a bunch of Jeepers headed out for the Weekend.
C'mon SJC members, come along and show 'em what we've got.

More details can be found here http://users.tpg.com.au/dmd4/.

Steve F
02-10-08, 11:09 AM
Didn't see any other SJC members going on the Ausjeep link. Anyway looks like it should be a good weekend but just no time to go to two trips two weekends in a row, the distance is the killer almost 6 hours from my place and I'm closer than most!!! Not apathy, kilometers ;)

Have fun.

Cheers
Steve

azasjeep
02-10-08, 11:53 AM
ill be driving up and riding with big tiny on the saturday and sunday if all goes to plan.

Just need to convince the mother in law to lend me her car again :)

Wolfe
05-10-08, 03:24 PM
Sorry, rigs off road and so am I,