PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Penrith Caravan, Camping and Holiday Expo

Bear
11-09-08, 05:36 PM
For anybody going to the Jamboree who need to update a few items, this is perfect timing.
There is a Caravan, Camping and Holiday Expo being held in the grounds of Penrith Panthers commencing Friday September 12 (tomorrow) through to Sunday 14th.
Parking and entry is free .. you can then always check out the club which is huge and worth a look if you haven't been there before.
If you wish to look further, check it out at www.penrith.supershow.com.au
We will be going up to have a look around on Saturday.
Bear.

casey
11-09-08, 05:42 PM
The last one at Rose Hill was pretty cool. Def recommend it if you're looking for camping gear, or just want to see some crazy camping/caravan setups.

Steve F
11-09-08, 05:47 PM
The Penrith one is better than the Rose Hill one in my opinion :) Free entry and free parking, its smaller but still plenty to see and buy, I'll be heading out on Sunday morning at the moment.

Cheers
Steve

Cpage66
11-09-08, 06:32 PM
We might have to go out Sunday as well....

homedg
11-09-08, 11:54 PM
we're heading out on Saturday. 8) ;D

Bear
13-09-08, 07:04 PM
The expo @ Panthers is well worth a visit.
Homedg Maggie & Bear spent a pleasant afternoon in the sun, picked a few bargains & heaps of info that could be beneficial to our club.

Bear

homedg
14-09-08, 06:47 PM
It was a great day out indeed. ;D

And I didn't even spend a cent. :P

Cpage66
14-09-08, 07:09 PM
We got wet, had a good walk around, and spent too much. Pretty much an average show!!! ;D ;D

Steve F
14-09-08, 07:10 PM
Went early, didn't buy anything, did go buy a SDHC Video camera to capture the action up at Jambo though :)

Cheers
Steve

Dave
16-09-08, 04:53 PM
I went on Saturday! Hot and windy was pretty normal for Penrith. It was a great show, although I think it was actually smaller than some years. Still fun, and I now have more on the shopping list!

Dave.