PDA

View Full Version : Club Xmas Party - December 5th

Dorzun
27-10-04, 03:51 PM
Get your jingle bells on and come and join your fellow members foir an early start to the festive season.

The club will be providing catering so everyone attending is req'd to RSVP by no later than November 30.

if you just turn up on the day without an RSVP, make sure you bring your own food and drinks as you'll will not have been covered in the catering. BYO beer and wines.

Santa will also be putting in an appearance for the little ones. Parents who would like their child to recieve a gift from the jolly old man in the red suit need to bring something on the day, the committee have asked that these be kept to a $15.00 limit to avoid any ill feelings between the kids thinking they missed out and Jhonny';s present was better.

Venue - Bicentennial Park, Homebush
Time - 11AM start
RSVP to - Brad Lawson 041 044 0988 or editor@sydneyjeepclub.com

when rsvp'ing, please indicate number of adults, children and any special dietry requirments.

billsta
28-10-04, 10:39 PM
billsta's in...

adult: 0
child: 1
special dietry requirments: beer

Dorzun
29-10-04, 10:01 AM
That's an easy one Billy, Beers BYO :lol:

Dorzun
05-11-04, 11:51 AM
What part of email me or call to rsvp does not make sense?????

Cpage66
05-11-04, 01:39 PM
An email fault could be the one too many "Y's" in the above email address... 8O

chrispy
05-11-04, 01:54 PM
An email fault could be the one too many "Y's" in the above email address... 8O

hehe... fixed for ya Brad! :)

Oh... there's no ".au" on the end of ".com" either....... 8)

Hunter
08-11-04, 10:14 PM
Please book me in also. :P

Wooders
09-11-04, 09:29 AM
Since I can't type emails or use a phone I'll respond here too - Count me IN :!: 8)

Jaffas
09-11-04, 12:30 PM
Would love to come, but I will be in Melb checking out the sites, and as such, we have to miss this event... someone wave to Santa for me!

wiz
09-11-04, 12:42 PM
just to confirm :? ....
Rachel + myself will be there

spud
10-11-04, 10:08 PM
put me down
2 adult
2 kids

chrispy
10-11-04, 10:12 PM
put me down
2 adult
2 kids

Hey Spud - can you please give me your member number?

Cheers
Chrispy

Dorzun
16-11-04, 04:26 PM
At this point no one that has responded in this post without a direct email has been added to the list. Over the next few weeks I'll hardly be online and the times I will be will be brief.

So, if you intend on coming send me an email as indicated in the first post.

Wooders
16-11-04, 05:35 PM
Ouch someone's grumpy :twisted:

ok ok emails comin.....

Greg
17-11-04, 07:05 AM
Get your jingle bells on and come and join your fellow members foir an early start to the festive season.

The club will be providing catering so everyone attending is req'd to RSVP by no later than November 30.

if you just turn up on the day without an RSVP, make sure you bring your own food and drinks as you'll will not have been covered in the catering. BYO beer and wines.

Santa will also be putting in an appearance for the little ones. Parents who would like their child to recieve a gift from the jolly old man in the red suit need to bring something on the day, the committee have asked that these be kept to a $15.00 limit to avoid any ill feelings between the kids thinking they missed out and Jhonny';s present was better.

Venue - Bicentennial Park, Homebush
Time - 11AM start
RSVP to - Brad Lawson 041 044 0988 or editor@sydneyjeepclub.com

when rsvp'ing, please indicate number of adults, children and any special dietry requirments.

chrispy
17-11-04, 07:28 AM
At this stage Brad - count us in too (two) :)

Email on the way!

Dorzun
18-11-04, 01:57 PM
Ouch someone's grumpy :twisted:

ok ok emails comin.....

Nah not grumpy, just on a dial up at home and not enough time to trawl websites.

BenC
19-11-04, 03:03 PM
Put me down for 2 adults, I think I already emailed you Brad..

chrispy
05-12-04, 04:28 PM
To Heather and Brad and other organisers

Thanks so much for a really nice and relaxing afternoon. It was a fantastic turnout - so congratulations on a great afternoon.

Cheers
Chris & Jenny

sir_camel
05-12-04, 04:36 PM
Yea...Thanks heaps Heather and Brad and everyone else involved with organising the day. Thanks for getting there early Dave to get us a top little spot. Had a really good time.

ACJ
05-12-04, 07:47 PM
Thanks to Brad & Heather
for the great meal
And to all the other organisers and club members for making it a great afternoon
cheers
Allan & Joanna

Dorzun
06-12-04, 09:29 AM
Thanx for including me fellas but all the thanx should go to heather, I just picked stuyff up and got it there. She's the one that spent the time in the kitchen while I sat around all day with friends drinking beer and eating food on saturday.

Thanx to all those that made it, had a great time (even though I felt half asleep) as did the kids.

To ll those parents whose kids got toy jeeps, take my advice and remove the batteries, I can still here the screahing of brakes and a bad car alarm in my head. :wink:

JPLyn
06-12-04, 10:44 AM
Thanks to Heather and Brad - awesome work, it was a great day out, really easy going. We should do it again next year!

It was great to see so many SJCers there and I loved the toy jeeps!

Antz
06-12-04, 10:57 AM
Another shout of Cheers! and thanks to Heather (and Brad) for the great effort in providing an excellent lunch and day out.

wiz
06-12-04, 12:43 PM
Huge thanx to Heather & Brad for all their work :mrgreen:
and all the SJCers that attended :wink: ,
it was great to have a laid back afternoon with lots of yummy food , and jeepers for company :mrgreen:

Cpage66
06-12-04, 03:58 PM
Ditto...The fellowship and the food was most appreciated. Brad, thanks but tell Heather "Double Thanks!"
Really nice social afternoon! :P

AussieCJ7
06-12-04, 04:55 PM
Thank you very much Brad and Heather Heather more so than Brad but he was the one that volunteered poor Heather.

Ps made the topic non sticky now the event has passed :lol:

Dorzun
06-12-04, 04:57 PM
Thanx fellas.

I'll be sure to pass on the messages to Heather.