PDA

View Full Version : hey hey

Mr_Rubic0n
23-10-08, 07:32 PM
just introducing my self

my name is marko

im only around the corner from the sydney jeep club

im thinkin about attending the next meeting is it open to all those who own a jeep or is there something to it ???

id like to learn to do some proper 4wdin, ive had my beast now for just over a year and thus far its a stock standard 2door black jk rubicon ...

other than installing a aftermarket head unit i dont have much else to tell ...

anyways nice to own one of these ... ill see you guys at the next meet

bye

stevet
23-10-08, 07:51 PM
Hi Marko,
Welcome. There is only one thing about joining the club and you qualify by having a Jeep, thats it and the desire to use it.
So see you at the next meeting.
Stephen T.

casey
23-10-08, 07:55 PM
Hey Marko,
Considering you've got the most capable 4wd available - you should learn to drive it offroad! :D

I drive an Unlimited Rubicon, and its still stock (except for a front bar and winch).

See you at the next meeting :)

Maggie
23-10-08, 08:08 PM
Hey Marko,
We also drive a Rubicon .. would love to see you at the next meeting. Please make yourself known to us.
Next meeting is Wednesday 5th November 7.30
Looking forward to getting to know you.
Maggie.

homedg
23-10-08, 10:52 PM
i have a JK with a few bits and pieces on it.
we had some MAD times with it as an out of the box job, and well, secretley, I do wish it was a Rubi.
HEY! Did I say that out load? ;D

Just Do It!

wlublink
24-10-08, 11:00 AM
Hello Marko,

Nice to meet you here. I am new as well. It is good to know there are some more people here just learning to drive....4wd that is!

I don't have a Rubicon, but just a standard Jeep Wrangler Sport (had no money for more...)

Looking forward to get to know you,
See ya,
Wyanda

wlublink
26-10-08, 12:07 AM
Hi Marko,

Maybe it would be nice for you to do a 4wd course as well. I do mine in 3 weeks time with Out of Town 4wd in New Castle (www.oot4wd.com.au). 1 Day on Stockton Beach and 1 day in the bush. Apparently it is a good way to learn. I can let you know if you want.

See ya,
Wyanda