PDA

View Full Version : Online Membership Payments

casey
01-11-08, 01:29 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've been working on getting online payments set up for the last few weeks, and today the final pieces fell into place :)

You can now pay your Sydney Jeep Club Membership fees online using Paypal, or your credit card.

The membership payment box is on the left side at the top.

If you cant see the box, that will be because you need to be a registered forum user and be logged in to make a membership payment (as we need to know your forum name to grant you access to the Club Members sections).

When you are making your payment, please remember to put your forum username and email address in so that we can easily contact you and be able to grant you access to the Club Members section of the forum (Thats where all the really juicy stuff is!).

If you have any questions about making your membership payments online, don't hesitate to PM me.

Cheers

casey

Steve F
01-11-08, 01:32 PM
Nice work :)

And for those that haven't paid this years fees yet only 5 more days until we do our yearly tidy up of users on the forum and Club Member Access.

Cheers
Steve

stevet
01-11-08, 02:51 PM
Good work Casey 8)

ACJ
01-11-08, 03:00 PM
Good work
Thanks for making it so easy
now ive finaly paid

once again thanks to the committee for all there hard work

cheers acj

jeepthing
01-11-08, 05:49 PM
The membership payment box is on the left side at the top.

If you cant see the box, that will be because you need to be a registered forum user and be logged in to make a membership payment (as we need to know your forum name to grant you access to the Club Members sections).

OK, I'm logged on and I'ma registered forum user but I can't see the membership payment box. This is more likely user error :-[- could be more specific where I should be looking ???

cheers.

Steve F
01-11-08, 05:53 PM
Should be below the home and forum tabs above the weather and user block on the left hand side. I'll grab a screen shot and post. Just did a quick test with a new registered user I created, no problems.

http://www.4wdlinks.com.au/albums/SJC/Membership.jpg

Cheers
Steve

casey
01-11-08, 10:25 PM
We have a winner!
Our first online membership signup was by ACJ :D

There's an Sydney Jeep Club banner sticker coming your way :)

Good work
Thanks for making it so easy
now ive finaly paid

once again thanks to the committee for all there hard work

cheers acj

Wooders
02-11-08, 09:07 AM
Good work guys - making it easier to renew is a big step forward in keeping members IMHO.
But will we be getting a receipt if we paid "manually"? ;)

jeepthing
02-11-08, 10:56 AM
Thanks Steve. Had those side bits hidden with the +/- buttons next to the Logout tab ::).

azasjeep
02-11-08, 12:00 PM
Shit i better pay forgot all about renewing as ive been away, will paypal next payday.

wlublink
02-11-08, 04:45 PM
I think I paid....by credit card....I am not sure if the payment went through....guess I will find out soon!
Wyanda

Steve F
02-11-08, 04:53 PM
I think I paid....by credit card....I am not sure if the payment went through....guess I will find out soon!
Wyanda

Paypal should send a receipt back to the email address you used confirming your payment :)

Cheers
Steve

wlublink
02-11-08, 05:12 PM
but Paypal is not the same as credit card ....is it??

casey
02-11-08, 05:45 PM
Our online payments are processed by Paypal, so which ever method of payment you choose, its going to go through them.

wlublink
02-11-08, 07:27 PM
Got it, it's done, thanks for the explanation!

casey
02-11-08, 07:37 PM
No worries.

You now have access to the member only areas of the site :)

Steve F
02-11-08, 09:03 PM
Good work guys - making it easier to renew is a big step forward in keeping members IMHO.
But will we be getting a receipt if we paid "manually"? ;)

Missed this, will send them out with the next mag this week :)

Cheers
Steve

JPLyn
03-11-08, 09:07 AM
Well done Casey - this is a really great leap forward for us ... not many other clubs have this available to them and it will definitely benefit our members! thanks!

ValiumMm
10-12-08, 05:53 PM
Hey guys,
I payed via bank transfer last saturday, and sent the receipt to jaffas email aswell, but havnt heard anything back or got no emails.

Regards, Alex

Steve F
10-12-08, 06:25 PM
Hi Mate,

Jaffas doesn't get on much during the week and I only get alerted with paypal ones, I think he's doing 13 hour days at the moment so you probably wont hear anything until the weekend. PM me your address details etc so I can add you to our mailing list. I'll add you now to the members section.

Cheers
Steve

Maggie
10-12-08, 08:12 PM
I have been wondering about Alex . do you want me to sent him a Welcome Kit as I know Alex is keen to have a sticker on his windscreen
Maggie

ValiumMm
10-12-08, 08:39 PM
Would be much apprecaited :D
Sticker right on the back windscreen SJC Represent!

Jaffas
22-12-08, 10:57 AM
Yeah, got ur payment Alex, thanks. Will send reciept sometime. taking a few minutes out from work atm, but basically have been doing 6x13hr days/week at the moment, so won't really get around to SJC stuff till Jan when we have this plant back up and running.
Best way to contact me is on email found on the contacts link on the front page of the site.

I is liking the paypal system, makes it nice and easy for me to track when people pay!

kiwi kev
23-11-11, 04:51 PM
Im stuck also, cant see it when I log on, need to pay as im Due to pay

kiwi kev
23-11-11, 04:51 PM
sorry, just seen Im Feb so no hurry, happy to pay though

Steve F
23-11-11, 05:00 PM
Im stuck also, cant see it when I log on, need to pay as im Due to pay

The website has changed a bit since 2008 ;)

If you go to "Settings" on the top right of any screen and then half way down on the left you'll get "Paid Subscriptions"

The other option is go to the home page and down below the map of the next meeting etc there is a bit about becoming a member, that'll take you to the subscription page as well.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
23-11-11, 05:04 PM
Should add if you used paypal last time check that it isn't setup to do an automatic renewal, this is in your paypal account, I think a subscription may auto renew by default.

Cheers
Steve

Tanya
09-12-17, 01:13 AM
Online payment not working, same error message for 2 days. Unable to PM Casey due to error message stating Casey has exceeding her stored private message quota.

Any chance someone can get the message through to someone who can fix it?

Regards

Tanya

Teshie
09-12-17, 11:08 AM
Sorry Tanya. Having an issue with PayPal account which may take a couple of weeks to resolve. Please email me on Treasurer@Sydneyjeepclub.com and I will send you the BSB details for deposit.

Thanks,
Teshie.

stevet
09-12-17, 11:57 PM
Online payment not working, same error message for 2 days. Unable to PM Casey due to error message stating Casey has exceeding her stored private message quota.

Any chance someone can get the message through to someone who can fix it?

Regards

Tanya
Casey (he) has not been a member for several years now.....

Wooders
13-11-18, 10:59 AM
Do we have a current method of payment? (Edit: just found & used: http://www.sydneyjeepclub.com/payments.php)
Not sure if its because my membership is was due but can't see the members only forum section.

Dave
13-11-18, 04:48 PM
Do we have a current method of payment? (Edit: just found & used: http://www.sydneyjeepclub.com/payments.php)
Not sure if its because my membership is was due but can't see the members only forum section.

Hi Dave, you may know we have had an issue with memberships, I will forward your message, hopefully you’ll get fixed!
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OlegIv
13-11-18, 05:33 PM
it's all updated now, let me know if you still see any issues

Wooders
13-11-18, 05:38 PM
it's all updated now, let me know if you still see any issuesIts probably me, but was looking for the xmas party details and thought it was in a members only section, but the onl th member's section I can see is forsale?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk