PDA

View Full Version : Zig Zag Explore

casey
24-01-09, 09:47 AM
There's got to be more to ZigZag than the tracks we've all done a million times, so Rebecca and I are going out there on Sunday to see what we can find.

When -- Sunday 25/01/09,
Time -- in the late AM - we will NOT be at Richmond maccas at stupid o'clock in the morning.
Meet -- TBA
Bring/wear decent shoes/boots,gloves. Have own basic recovery gear if needed. Food/drink of choice. Camera, GPS for mapping new tracks!

If anyone else is keen for a trip out there, let me know and we'll decide on a time and place to meet, otherwise we'll let you now what we found :)

casey
25-01-09, 08:28 PM
We got back ok - didn't get too lost whilst we we're out there ;)

Did find a few nice scenic fire trails, but nothing challenging -I think most of the tougher tracks are found on the more heavily used logging and powerline tracks.

I have no idea where we went, everything starts to look the same after a while out there - plus our GPS doesn't do track logging. But we had fun :P

Jaffas
02-02-09, 04:44 PM
Time -- in the late AM - we will NOT be at Richmond maccas at stupid o'clock in the morning.

But we had fun :P

one could wonder at what time of day you guys were having fun? on the tracks or before you got there... late! :P