PDA

View Full Version : 4wd travellers from Holland

Jarno
26-01-09, 05:43 AM
Hello!

I'm new. I registerd myself because of a 3 month journey me and my girlfriend have planned. Its a journey through Australia in a 4WD car.
Offcourse I would love buying a new jeep hurricane at the dealer, but my budget does not allow that ::)

So i'm searching for a good internet site tot buy a 4WD. like a ebay for cars.
Do you have any tips and tricks about buying a 4WD online in Australia?

Also all tips and tricks about 4WD in general (in Australia) are very evry welcom!

Excuse me for my bad english, I hope the over all message is readable. thanks in advance ;)

jeepthing
27-01-09, 10:27 AM
Welcome. 3months around Australia? Awesome- very jealous.

tradingpost.com.au or carsales.com.au are good for buying cars online. just make sure its a legitimate sale, and do a REVS check beforehand (REVS.com.au). If you're going to drive around Aust in it then its probably a good idea to get it serviced before you head off. You don't want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Cpage66
27-01-09, 10:40 AM
Hi Jarno,
What model Jeep are you interested in purchasing? Check http://cars2.ebay.com.au/?_trksid=m38 as well as the two that JeepThing mentions. Also check the classified ads here as well as on www.ausjeepoffroad.com (http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com)

wlublink
27-01-09, 02:48 PM
Hi Jarno,

If you would like to talk about some 4wd stuff in dutch you can contact me. I live in Sydney but I am from Holland as well.
Let me know, give me your phone number and I will give you a call.

Cheers,
Wyanda

Jarno
19-02-09, 10:02 AM
Hello!

Thanks for the replys.
Dutchie, i would like ot contact you through e-mail, is that possible?

And i have another question, my e-mail adress, can that be removed by one of the forum moderators?
I don't like the fact it pops up on google ;)

Thnaks a lot!

azasjeep
20-02-09, 04:42 PM
If you want to do it in a tj ill sell you one

02 model
4.5 re lift
36 tsl sx
arb lockers front and rear
warn front, rear, tyre carrier and sliders
50ks on the odo
scanguage
arb compressor
etc etc

22k :)

casey
20-02-09, 04:52 PM
whats with the sudden rush of TJ owners wanting to sell their jeeps :?