PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Wrangler 4 door wanted to star in a new Aussie film!!

Primal
28-02-09, 01:18 PM
Hi Sydney Jeep Club,

I'm not actually a Jeep owner, I'm one of the producers of a new Aussie movie called 'Primal' which is being shot in Sydney between mid March and mid April.

Our story requires a Jeep Wrangler 4 door for the heroes to drive to their campsite and Chrysler Jeep Australia were extremely keen to provide us with a car but the dates for the cars they have available didn't work with our shooting schedule, which is a great shame because they've been very supportive.

But we'd still love to have a Jeep in the film so I'm calling out to the members of Sydney Jeep Club - if there's anyone with a 4 door Wrangler or Cherokee who'd love to be part of an exciting new movie then I'd love to hear from you!

The car will never be in danger, won't do any stunts and won't go off road (it'll just look like it to the camera) and for a large part of the film sits behind the campers at their campsite.

And of course you'd get a credit on the film, maybe even a Sydney Jeep Club Logo??

So if anyone in the Jeep community can help us out, shoot me an email or give me a call anytime.

Thanks everyone,

Nigel Christensen
Producer
'Primal'
nchc@talismanfilms.com.au

PureCaboose
28-02-09, 08:32 PM
Can you supply an alternate vehicle during the required time period? Also, hard top or soft top (i have both), what about mods etc?

PureCaboose

Jaffas
03-03-09, 05:04 PM
People might want to know a bit more about the time frames, week or weekends? just a few days, or weeks on end? I'm sure there may be some people keen... maybe even me if I could ever get my Heep to work for more than a week at a time...