PDA

View Full Version : Menai Mid-Week Clean-up Wed. 01/04/09** Cancelled Due To Rain**

stevet
16-03-09, 09:16 PM
For those wanting to attend;-
When -- Wednesday 01/04/09,
Meet -- At Gate No.6 on Heathcote Road, Menai,
Time -- 10.00a.m start
Bring/wear decent shoes/boots, gloves, have own recovery gear, recovery points F/R, food/drink of choice and the camera/video.
Please post up your intent to attend the mid week clean-up.
Further info, Stephen T. Mob.No.(0421)707903.

**** Those attending --
Stephen T.,
This could be you?? ****
**** Clean-up CANCELLED due to the rain :'(****

stevet
22-03-09, 05:10 PM
Anyone interested??

stevet
26-03-09, 11:21 PM
...Bump...

Flatfender
27-03-09, 11:44 AM
Tuesday or Thursday would be good but can't make it on the Wednesday.
Cheers
Ian W.

casey
31-03-09, 09:52 AM
im out. :(

stevet
31-03-09, 07:09 PM
So is everyone else :'(
The clean-up for tomorrow has been cancelled due to the wet, wet weather today :'(

wrangler_88
31-03-09, 11:55 PM
Hey guys i just became a member of this forum does this mean i am now entitles to come out on a trip to white rock with you guys..?

I am towing a mate of mines bike out there saturday afternoon i can leave the trailer some where if anyone will be heading out, i know there are cirtain rules and regulations so please fill me in if i am going about this the wrong way ..?

wrangler_88
31-03-09, 11:56 PM
What i ment by that was not creating an account but puchased a membership or $65 what does it entitle me too haha ..? :)

Steve F
01-04-09, 12:03 AM
I guess you saw my post on Ausjeep, your first trip needs to be a cleanup (these give you access to Menai for 12 months), the one tomorrow is canceled due to rain, the next one is the 26th of April, attend that and then you can go whenever you like as long as you lodge the trip with the Menai Committee (Via Steve T on here)

Oh, and welcome to the club.

Cheers
Steve

stevet
01-04-09, 11:08 AM
Hey guys i just became a member of this forum does this mean i am now entitles to come out on a trip to white rock with you guys..?

I am towing a mate of mines bike out there saturday afternoon i can leave the trailer some where if anyone will be heading out, i know there are cirtain rules and regulations so please fill me in if i am going about this the wrong way ..?

Please leave your mate's bike at home.Bring him along for the clean-up in your Jeep would be better....
The tracks at Menai have been closed for usage this coming weekend due to the heavy rain this week :(...

wrangler_88
01-04-09, 02:19 PM
ok cool cool :-)

All good we def arent going now ...

Im looking foward to going out end of april...