PDA

View Full Version : SJC Day at Caravan Camping 4WD Show?

glend
20-04-09, 12:34 PM
With the Caravan and Camping Show now on at Rosehill, is there a day that SJC members will be getting together out there? And importantly, any discounts for SJC members on tap with the vendors?

Steve F
20-04-09, 01:40 PM
We have people on the 4WD Association stand on the 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th. Nothing specific lined up for discounts but usually mentioning you are a member of a club will get you one.

I may be going on Tuesday but it depends on a bunch of other stuff at the moment. Anyone keen to organise a trip there for Saturday?

Cheers
Steve

Maggie
20-04-09, 04:28 PM
Reg and I are meeting up with Wyanda at the Show on Wednesday to have a potter around .. we will probably meet at the 4WD Association Stand as I know Steve T will be there that day.

We got some really good Show specials at last year's show .. in our opinion it is well worth having a look. We had only had our Jeep a few weeks last year and we picked up heaps of information just by having a chat to the various vendors.

Maggie.

glend
20-04-09, 08:30 PM
I went out there this afternoon and ran into new members James and Lynn (gi-frog), we wandered around together for hours, and reminiscent of Camp Coffs it rained heaps.

Bear
23-04-09, 04:01 PM
Maggie,Bear,Dutchie, went to the show Wednesday, got some good bargains through my contacts at TJM eg. we bought a 47ltr car car fridge almost 30% off list price, Dutchie was able to secure a similar discount on her fridge. Plus we all got heaps of other bargains.Its not what you know but who you know.

The show is well worth a look if you haven't been yet

wlublink
23-04-09, 05:20 PM
I agree, I bought some good camping stuff and I am very happy with my freezer !!
Nice guy at the TJM stand... ;)

Dutchie