PDA

View Full Version : New forum. May interest some

azasjeep
24-04-09, 11:28 AM
Hey all,

check out www.ozkrawlers.com if you are into wheeling tracks that couldnt be driven in a camry or a rav4.

This forum is being set up with the idea of having minimal moderation, a whole lot of fun and organising some serious wheeling trips with mates who can take a joke and wont cry about throw away comments on the net.

So if you like to wheel, like to have fun and dont mind a shit stirring sign up and enjoy.

AZ

PS. The forums kicking off with a rope road run saturday morning

PPS. This forum isnt mine, but the bloke running it is a mate and is very passionate about the jeeps and was a little dissapointed at how some other off road forums have deteiorated into a love fest of road going ome lifted heeps :)

PPS. If you are the sort of person who cries to mods if someone upsets you its probably not the place to be

casey
24-04-09, 12:06 PM
cool :) its great to see that the 4wding scene is growing to the extent that new forums are being made to meet the needs of the hardcore enthusiasts that have been around the traps more than a few times already :)

Steve F
24-04-09, 01:23 PM
Hopefully it will go well, it's got some serious competition in the Outerlimits forum and of course SJC's own forum when it comes to the Jeep bit and Jeep specific trips such as our own Watagans run on Sunday ;) (Cant expect me not to push our own forum when you're plugging another right here ;) )

Anyway, I'll sign up for a look :)

Cheers
Steve

azasjeep
24-04-09, 02:14 PM
Totally agree steve, This place is great and a real assett for sydney based jeepers and ozkrawlers doesnt want to compete with clubs and such. Just somewere for mates to organise a wheel and have some fun without fear of upsetting sensitive types.

Wolfe
28-04-09, 12:30 AM
azas loves di :-* :-*

azasjeep
28-04-09, 03:46 PM
She will be brutally destroyed now she has no mods to protect her :)

CraigB
21-05-09, 10:00 PM
Hey I went to the ozkrawlers forum, they fun-nutters, reckon you need a thick skin - lucky it's winter, I'm just growing a few extra layers now - reckon I'll get hammered, but it's all in the name of good fun and not driving a Landcruiser anymore. Great site.

CRB