PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Maggie

rebecca
26-05-09, 06:08 PM
Just wanted to say a personal thanks to Maggie for all her help with the Sydney Jeep Club "communications"

Every month she sends out all the magazines to the members which is a massive help to me. Also, like last weekend at the 4WD club expo she put together an awesome photo board.

Thanks Maggie - your time and efforts are much appreciated =)

http://www.rosemarycompany.com/media/WhimsicalNoahsArkThankYouCards1.jpg

PONYKID
27-05-09, 12:44 AM
Good on ya Maggie!

JPLyn
27-05-09, 09:10 AM
and thanks for the yummy cookies too!! You're doing a fabo job for SJC!

Maggie
27-05-09, 11:16 AM
Many thanks for the kind words but it is a group effort to get everything going well .. we all work together.

T together
E everyone
A achieves
M more

Maggie.

Steve F
27-05-09, 11:46 AM
I dont want to big note this years committee too much but I will anyway as Its been a great committee this year (not that other years were not) and it's been really good to see a lot get done.

For those that might not have noticed everything that goes on behind the scenes I'll cover off what's been done :)

Mags go out on time ever month with a professional look etc :)
Online database accesible to all committee members to keep memberships up to date and make sure everyone gets a mag and our update emails along with a sticker and membership pack when they join the club
Paypal payment of membership and now you can join anytime in the year and get a full year as well as renew online etc
Website is upgraded continually to keep those hackers out :)
The club BBQ has been available at all events and multi day trips (as long as we have a trailer to get it there, special thanks to Chris for this as he is the keeper of it at the moment)
There are more weekend and long weekend trips thanks to Bear and his trips to Bylong inparticular
Club meetings have been spread around to different areas of Sydney, in case nobody has noticed we have only been going to Regents Park every second month for the last 4 months :)
We've also had a stand at the 4WD Association show in Penrith for the last 3 years and this year we had a presence at the 4WD show at Rosehill for the first time.

And there's much more small stuff behind the scenes that couldn't get done without Maggie, Bear, Casey, Rebecca, Steve T and Jaffas :)

As a bonus of this work the memberships have risen and are going up weekly :)

Cheers
Steve

PONYKID
27-05-09, 01:45 PM
Kudos to the whole committee then. I'm only new, but even I can see that this club is very well run, and communication is the key - clubs that lack it go downhill quickly!