PDA

View Full Version : SJC member on the latest 4wd custom action DVD

casey
19-06-09, 01:43 PM
I just got the latest 4wd custom action mag in the mail and put the DVD on... saw one of our club members got their JK stuck in the mud out at zigzag... had to laugh when i saw it up to the door sills in water!

nice work Mani ;)

sbadman
19-06-09, 04:56 PM
That the issue with the red JK on the front or newer?

casey
19-06-09, 05:08 PM
newer, ive got a subscription so i get them a bit earlier than the newsagents.

TRBN8R
20-06-09, 06:41 PM
Ha Ha
Thanks Mate ;D ;D ;D ;D
the jeep was about a month old and about 1500 Ks on the odometer. Stupid me went 4wding on my own with my wife and 18 month old in the back. I saw a puddle i thaught i could drive thru. Wife said the puddle looks too deep, I told her the JK was invincible and drove thru but I sank to my door sills like the titanic :-[ :-[. I flagged down 2 4wds, they turned out to be the crew from the magazine. So a pajero from the 4WD action had to rescue me. It was a good day overall, we drove down to The Glow Worm Tunnel, had a BBQ and enjoyed the outing. I got a nice bum kicking from the missus when we got back home. First action after coming back was joining The SJC so if i sink again atleast it will be another Jeep that pulls me out.

Thanks to me getting stuck there, now i m a member of the best 4WD club around and enjoying every moment of 4wding without fear.

Thanks a lot to every one from the club for their guidance and advice.

The missus wants to see the DVD so i m off to the newsdagents.

Cheers
Mani

SteveC
21-06-09, 01:34 PM
Your 15 minutes of fame and fun. Good you Mani.

Jaffas
25-06-09, 09:06 PM
So a pajero from the 4WD action had to rescue me.

Criminal >:(... how could we let someone join who gets rescued by a Paj!! ???

Oh Mani, it is great to have you along! ;)

TRBN8R
27-06-09, 01:04 PM
Hi All
If some one can give me the issue number of the 4WD Action magazine that my jeep was pictured in. Wife is killing me to buy the dvd I baught 3 magazines, got a beanie out of first, got a ute of the year dvd in the other but not my jeep. Any help with the details of the issue will be appreciated.

Cheers
Mani ??? ??? ???

SteveC
27-06-09, 04:45 PM
I think its issue 135, just released!

casey
27-06-09, 05:57 PM
hehe, i subscribed after i got sick of getting those sealed packs of magazines they sell, (the do it to bump up their circulation figures) and getting a bunch of magazines i already had.

TRBN8R
29-06-09, 02:23 AM
Thanks a lot for ur help. Now I can finally see my self stuck again. I think I am going to subscribe aswell.
Mani