PDA

View Full Version : October trips

CraigB
30-08-09, 03:11 PM
Hi,
I've booked in to go to Bylong. So thats covered. I'm taking leave from 28th Sep through to 18 Oct. So, if there are any other trips happening, or anyone wants to go out with their rig in between those dates, let me know. My time off work is going to be totally devoted to getting around in my Wrangler.

I was considering a run down the east coast to the Cann river in Victoria, or up to Coffs harbour. Possibly shorter trips outside of Nowra and maybe Stockton. Open to any other suggestions too.

CRB

Dave
31-08-09, 09:59 AM
Looking forward to October! Sorry I can't get to Bylong (again), but on Monday 5 Oct, Eddie and I, and a few others are setting off down the Vic/SA Border Track from Mildura, through Murray Sunset and Big Desert National Parks for 7 days - the first week of the School Hols.

This is an organised (ie not free) Tag Along, but if anyone else is interested, I will bring info to Wednesdays meeting.

Dave

glend
31-08-09, 10:31 AM
Dave I'll probably be out at Nyngan from the 4th of Oct for the Campertrailer National Meet, where does your trip finish? We might be able to meet up out there.

Jaffas
01-09-09, 03:49 PM
If there is a run near Nowra in Oct I would possibly be interested (weekend day of course). Hopefully my Jeep will be all nice and working by then!

Dave
01-09-09, 07:16 PM
Glen, my trip finishes on Sunday 11 Oct - it's a 7 day trip Mildura to Mildura. I just looked at the map, Nyngan is about 800 kilometres from Mildura via Broken Hill, so unless you were planning to head down that way, I wouldn't worry too much about catching up. I will be heading back to Sydney via Tumut along the Sturt Hwy via Wagga Wagga after the trip.