jenko
04-09-09, 11:36 PM
Hi same of the KJer are having a b,b,q on the 19th of this month
at GlenBrook N,P.If you have a KJ an if you are interested in come
give me a yell

( THIS TRIP IS NOT RUN BY SJC )

glend
05-09-09, 11:29 AM
Jenko, can you post up the exact location at Glenbrook ( ie which picnic ground) and time when that is sorted out. Also who's bringing what? Individual catering I assume?

Thanks
glend

jenko
05-09-09, 12:43 PM
Hi GLen

The car park at the rangers station at 11am then we can work out were to go from there.
P.S. they have wood fire b,b,q b,y,o fire wood

Maggie
05-09-09, 03:02 PM
The barbeque facilities up there aren't that great .. I would be taking my own gas stove or barby if I was going, which I am not as we drive a JK and have family commitments that day anyway.
It is a great place for a get together though.
Maggie.

jenko
05-09-09, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the info Maggie so if you got a gas b,b,q bring it along if you are going to cook something.

P,S, it's $7.00 to get in

Dave
17-09-09, 12:10 PM
I will try and get there! It is way too busy at this time of year!

If I can't get there by 11.00 am will someone have their radio on 15? I also have Jenko and Glens mobile numbers (if phones work there). Got your antenna in Glen?

Hopefully see all there,
Dave

glend
18-09-09, 10:26 AM
So who's going? Dave is that a definite but I'll just be late? Re the phone setup the antenna arrived this morning so I might have it finished. There will be a new mobile number for that Next G phone (I'll pm that to you).

glend
18-09-09, 04:17 PM
I'm out. A family commitment tomorrow that I wasn't told about until today. Check your PM. Sorry.
Glen :(