PDA

View Full Version : why dont someone do sunny corner

spud
18-09-09, 09:41 PM
top track good 4wd 4 all stock and mod nice 4 all to do

AussieCJ7
19-09-09, 07:44 PM
top track good 4wd 4 all stock and mod nice 4 all to do

Spud name the date and details and I will mark you on the trip calendar as trip leader ;D

CraigB
19-09-09, 07:48 PM
Wherever it is, if it's a Sunday that doesn't clash with any current trip, I would be glad to go mate. If your'e bored during the week after Bylong, I can go then too. I'm on holidays until the 19th of October. Will be living in my Wrangler - anywhere it goes!

CRB

goldeneagle05
19-09-09, 08:42 PM
Where is sunny corner, I have one in my backyard for the dogs but no room for 4wding ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

D.K.
19-09-09, 09:33 PM
If you do the Sunny Corner Track and you dont hang around you can link it with the Mt Airlie track for a top day.

spud
20-09-09, 10:42 AM
it is half way between lost city and bathurst good track nice 4wd nothing to hard
any car can do with a bit of a guide yes it would be on a sunday only day i have off as 4 leading
still have not got around to rejoining the club yet been to tied up with work ::)

Dave
21-09-09, 12:08 PM
There ARE people going to Sunny Corner with the 4WD Association on weekend of Oct 16/18 - as per Heidi's original post;

The Sydney region clubs in the 4wd Association are having a combined weekend at Rydal Showground on 16th-18th October.

Camping will be at the showground and there are toilets available.

Cost is $20 per car with any proceeds going to the Kidney Research Centre.

There will be a variety of day trips so far on they include Tripple Treat (Sunny Corner) Mt Walker, 6 foot track and a trip to the local pub.

If any one is interested in attending please let us know.
Heidi and Brian

See their post in "Trips"

Dave

AussieCJ7
24-09-09, 12:17 PM
it is half way between lost city and bathurst good track nice 4wd nothing to hard
any car can do with a bit of a guide yes it would be on a sunday only day i have off as 4 leading
still have not got around to rejoining the club yet been to tied up with work ::)

Spud we have online membership now https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

No exuse for too busy at work to attend a meeting any more ;D ;D

It would be good to get a SJC trip going here so when do you want to run it ?

spud
24-09-09, 06:49 PM
ok what can i say im a slack ass ;D