PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Alternative 4th October

SteveC
30-09-09, 08:47 PM
I know a lot of members are going to Bylong this weekend but for those that can not make it (like myself) and would like a day trip on Sunday (or even possibly Monday holiday) let me know as I'm keen for a day trip.

K_JVV
30-09-09, 09:42 PM
Hi Steve, let me know what you have in mind, I might get it past the wife. ;)

Hoppy
30-09-09, 09:58 PM
Hey Guys, Not going to Bylong, but going camping locally at Zig Zag, trying out our new (old) WG. Might see you on the trails

K_JVV
30-09-09, 11:24 PM
Like the idea of Zig Zag been there once before. Also Monday works well for me.....

SteveC
01-10-09, 03:26 PM
If you know the Watagans or Ourimbah then I'd like to try that. Never been to Ourimbah and only limted knowledge of Watagans. What exactly is Zig Zag? If you can suggest anything I'm happy with that .
Keen as!

Hoppy
01-10-09, 06:01 PM
Hi,
By zig zag I mean Clarence/Lithgow, drive to the zig zag railway turn off the highway then turn right. follow the road into Bungleboori camp site. Miles of tracks to explore plus the glowworm tunnel and the old town of ....? I forget. any way we usually camp about 5ks past bungleboori, theres' a wide track on the right through a big 100m wide clearing between the plantation pine and the bush, If you make it out there give us a call on uhf 15. Or keep an eye out for a grey WG. We'll be there Friday morn to Monday/Tuesday

K_JVV
01-10-09, 08:51 PM
Don't know those two, but been to Zig Zag once, it's a good drive and not too far from Sydney. There's a trip to Watagans next weekend (10th), been there before, but you need to know your way around..I don't.

May camp at Zig Zag too, I'll keep an eye out for the WG

easy_rider
03-10-09, 11:10 AM
Hi!

Is here anyone who would be interested in a Sunday day trip to Lake Lyell / Mt. Walker?

I love these small water-crossings and hills there. After rain could be fun!
We could meet at service station at freeway or at Shell Petrol Station on left just before Lithgow (you can see sign post for Lyell Lake).

Martin
0403 552 776

Pete
04-10-09, 10:46 AM
going to the Watagans today, leaving sydney at about 10:15 hope to be up there around 11:30 if anyone is keen.

will be with the following 4wds
stock JK
hilux with 2" lift
and a V8 zook running 37's lockers blah blah blah