PDA

View Full Version : Grand Opening

marcus
07-10-09, 09:37 PM
Come one come all to TJM Seven Hills official grand opening on the 17th-18th of October

we will have specials running all weekend aswel as the reps from some some of our prefered suppliers

such as GME , BRITAX ,OPTION AUDIO and others there will be a BBQ - TRAVEL RAMP with prizes for

distance reached for different lvls of modification this is a excellent chance to pick up some great deals

all proceeds from the BBQ will be donated to charity

looking forward to a great weekend hope to see you all there ;D

sbadman
07-10-09, 09:39 PM
Marcus! Still waiting on your marketing guy to send through your ad for the magazine! :)

Ohh yeah I'll be in for that ramping action!

reyzor
08-10-09, 03:27 PM
sounds like i might have to give the ramp a go....looking forward to it

Bear
08-10-09, 07:43 PM
Are we going to go "en masse" as a club to have a crack at the ramp or are we going to go individually?

If as a club what time? which day?

JPLyn
08-10-09, 08:14 PM
Just a suggestion - make a 'trip' for the ramp - say all agree for 930am show up on sat morning - its always more fun when there are club members around to cheer you on :)

TRBN8R
08-10-09, 11:13 PM
Mate we have a run planned for sugarloaf rd. Can we have the ramp run on Sunday.

Cheers
mani

Bear
09-10-09, 11:16 PM
How about all members interested in ramping post up so we can get an idea of numbers and advise TJM, then meet there at 0930 Sunday.

Bear

reyzor
13-10-09, 01:11 PM
i'd be keen to give the ramp a go....

TRBN8R
13-10-09, 06:11 PM
Hi Bear

I am in for my first go at ramping. Count me in.

Cheers
mani

reyzor
14-10-09, 07:44 PM
so is it just me and mani trying the ramp out? might be a bit boring with a 3.5lift and a 2" lift on a ramp...where are all the big players hiding? ;D

azasjeep
14-10-09, 09:24 PM
Ramps are for posers :o, provided nothing goes wrong in the shitter on the sat I will bring it out on the sunday for a crack.

Are you gonna take your doors off for extra flex rezor :)

Miraz
14-10-09, 09:27 PM
I'll come along and give it a go....longer brake lines went on this morning, so I'm hoping to see what the limit of the shocks is!

sbadman
14-10-09, 09:48 PM
so is it just me and mani trying the ramp out? might be a bit boring with a 3.5lift and a 2" lift on a ramp...where are all the big players hiding? ;D

Second post ;) Only thing I've changed since the last time I ramped is the shocks, would be interesting to see if they make a difference!

reyzor
15-10-09, 12:21 PM
Ramps are for posers :o, provided nothing goes wrong in the shitter on the sat I will bring it out on the sunday for a crack.

Are you gonna take your doors off for extra flex rezor :)

no mirror relocation brackets means no doors off.......well maybe, depends on the weather

Bear
16-10-09, 08:20 AM
It appears SJC has only 6 takers to show the public what a Jeep can do on a ramp.

Any more starters? See you 0930 Sunday at TJM Seven Hills

Bear

Steve F
16-10-09, 09:52 AM
I'll try to make it,I'll see how I go.

Cheers
Steve

Dave
16-10-09, 06:27 PM
Hi All,

Just back from the Vic/SA Border, and I'll have to turn up on Sunday. Got to let Marcus know how the new (now a bit second hand) TJM suspension went. Well!

Dave

Miraz
18-10-09, 04:06 PM
Woohoo!

Won a winch in the somewhat jeep dominated ramp competition!

Steve F
18-10-09, 04:37 PM
Woohoo!

Won a winch in the somewhat jeep dominated ramp competition!

Knew I should have put the 29's on ;) Well done :) did Chris keep 2nd and me 3rd? Oh and what did you get, I know Chris was on 971 when I left and me 960.

Cheers
Steve

Miraz
18-10-09, 04:48 PM
I think Chris ended up with 1106, I managed to coax 1115 out of somewhere....

sbadman
18-10-09, 04:53 PM
Chris ended up cracking over 1000 after airing down to 15PSI. The Tojo shorty out the front with the 42's ended up getting top spot by a mere 50 points over Miraz, and with diff locks engaged! It was on the verge of tipping over, whereas the JK still seemed to have plenty of tilt allowance left in it.

I made no less than 3 trips to the sales counter over the course of the day, purchasing amongst other things a Hilift jack, hand held spotlight and a puncture repair kit. I've asked Marcus about having the ramp available for the December meeting at TJM, for those that missed out this time :)

Maggie
18-10-09, 05:32 PM
Chris ended up cracking over 1000 after airing down to 15PSI. The Tojo shorty out the front with the 42's ended up getting top spot by a mere 50 points over Miraz, and with diff locks engaged! It was on the verge of tipping over, whereas the JK still seemed to have plenty of tilt allowance left in it.

I made no less than 3 trips to the sales counter over the course of the day, purchasing amongst other things a Hilift jack, hand held spotlight and a puncture repair kit. I've asked Marcus about having the ramp available for the December meeting at TJM, for those that missed out this time :)

A great day for the Jeeps .. another ramp champ, congrats Geoff. Bear won a lucky door prize which was an electronic rust prevention kit. We will probably have a barbeque at the December meeting as well so might have to get there a bit earlier. Few weeks away yet but something to think about.

Miraz
18-10-09, 06:14 PM
Pictures here - http://dygphotography.ifp3.com/site/#/gallery/tjm-open-day-ramp/

SteveC
18-10-09, 07:07 PM
An enjoyable couple of hours and good on Miraz for winning the winch. Nice to run into a few jeepers from the club too.

marcus
18-10-09, 09:40 PM
A big thanks to all who came out for the grand opening weekend it was great to see that the ramp was jeep dominated aswell as the friendly rivalry on the ramp too :)

gratz to Geoff on the winch aswell as Reg for the lucky door prize

also thanks to Geoff for helping me decide on trying the ramp again without swaybar connected

NT-Boy
20-10-09, 10:26 AM
I've asked Marcus about having the ramp available for the December meeting at TJM, for those that missed out this time :)

That sounds like a good idea, sbadman.

reyzor
20-10-09, 01:02 PM
also thanks to Geoff for helping me decide on trying the ramp again without swaybar connected

like i said marcus....."dont you have a button for that?" ;D ;D