PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Party RSVP's are due by tommorow.

Dorzun
25-11-04, 12:40 PM
I'm lazy so I have cut the other message here as well.

To those that have responded a big thanx.

To all those that haven't, you have until tommorow night to let me know if you are coming to the club Xmas Party or not.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. Email me at editor@sydneyjeepclub.com with details on numbers and any dietry requirements. More info can be seen in the post in the trips section.

Cheers,

Brad

ann
25-11-04, 01:47 PM
Erm Brad..

"The club will be providing catering so everyone attending is req'd to RSVP by no later than November 30. "

Think of all those unfortunates that were leaving it until the 30th they will miss out. Its just so sad :(

Dorzun
25-11-04, 02:23 PM
Getting ahead of myself I know but it may just prompt people not to wait until the 30th.

ann
25-11-04, 02:44 PM
Hehe thats ok Brad you are forgiven. :D

Oh, Ben didnt mention my diet requirements before. I only eat duck, lobster and truffles (the out of the dirt type not chocolates).

Will I be catered for? 8O

chrispy
25-11-04, 02:50 PM
I hear we're having Creme Brulee and Bombe Alaska for desert......

Dorzun
25-11-04, 03:10 PM
I only eat duck, lobster and truffles (the out of the dirt type not chocolates).

Yes, I sent my dog on a hunting trip to Europe last weekend just for the truffles. Let's hope he doesn't eat them all or mixes them up with the sort hippies go looking for.

Oh, and I could not find any good duck around so I have bought quail and spatchcock instead. Have shipped in some lobsters from up north and am just awaiting confirmation the otsters and prawns will be flown down from Yamba on the morning of the party.

Chripsy, wait till you see desert. Not what you're thinking though......

chrispy
25-11-04, 03:12 PM
Uhhmmm.... is it brown?

PS - good to hear that the truffles are sorted.

ann
26-11-04, 03:01 PM
I only eat duck, lobster and truffles (the out of the dirt type not chocolates).

Yes, I sent my dog on a hunting trip to Europe last weekend just for the truffles. Let's hope he doesn't eat them all or mixes them up with the sort hippies go looking for.

Oh, and I could not find any good duck around so I have bought quail and spatchcock instead. Have shipped in some lobsters from up north and am just awaiting confirmation the otsters and prawns will be flown down from Yamba on the morning of the party.

Chripsy, wait till you see desert. Not what you're thinking though......

Glad to hear things are under control. :D

Re: duck theres a very good supplier at the good living growers markets next saturday so you could still pick them up in time for Sunday :)

Oh Iranian caviar too would be nice, since youre allowed to import it these days.. damn those restrictions on beluga though, really pisses me off :wink: