PDA

View Full Version : The Ranch Hotel 15Dec09

bradleyfutter
15-12-09, 10:07 PM
was there a SJC meet at the Ranch hotel tonight??? went for dinner there tonight and saw a whole bunch of wranglers.

One gold TJ with monster lift and big tyres heaps of mod's, wooders stickers all over, black TJ again with monster and monster tyres heavily mod'd. stock black TJ, and a reasonable mod'd black JK.

they all looked pretty mad :P

i was in the blue TJ with lift but otherwise stockers :P

azasjeep
16-12-09, 10:12 AM
It was the innaugural OZKRAWLERS 4x4 CLUB meeting, there was also a fully hektic Ford Fiesta that surely rates a mention ;D

NT-Boy
16-12-09, 10:19 AM
Ozkrawlers for way back ;D

reyzor
16-12-09, 10:27 AM
was there a SJC meet at the Ranch hotel tonight??? went for dinner there tonight and saw a whole bunch of wranglers.

One gold TJ with monster lift and big tyres heaps of mod's, wooders stickers all over, black TJ again with monster and monster tyres heavily mod'd. stock black TJ, and a reasonable mod'd black JK.

they all looked pretty mad :P

i was in the blue TJ with lift but otherwise stockers :P

im offended hahahaha

bradleyfutter
16-12-09, 10:30 AM
haha i didnt have time to have a proper sticky beak around your JK, my girlfriend was hurrying me :P I could see it was deffo mod'd but couldnt see by how much

walked past the gold/yellow TJ first, then the black TJ, spent about 10 minutes having a look see at both, then i got given the "can we go now" from the GF.

reyzor
16-12-09, 10:32 AM
lol dont worry, by the other TJ's standards it is only resonably modded- at best..... was your the one with the roof racks?

bradleyfutter
16-12-09, 10:34 AM
haha yeah mine was the one with roof racks, the one that looked like a remote control car compared to all the others :P

reyzor
16-12-09, 10:37 AM
lol....dont worry, it didnt go un noticed.

NT-Boy
16-12-09, 10:41 AM
Did anyone see Dr House there? ::)

;)

azasjeep
16-12-09, 10:43 AM
Did anyone see Dr House there? ::)

;)

Hahaha Dr House is revealed

bradleyfutter
16-12-09, 10:46 AM

haha but it only got noticed because you were all giggling to yourselves thinking who's weak wrangler is that :P

NT-Boy
16-12-09, 10:53 AM
Hahaha Dr House is revealed

Dr House the Political-Refugee from Portugal will allways be SJC. 8)

But good on you guys for setting up a club. :)

azasjeep
16-12-09, 03:38 PM
Ozkrawlers for way back ;D

Of death, you can be part of both though both clubs have a very different purpose and culture.

jeepinjoe
16-12-09, 03:54 PM

haha but it only got noticed because you were all giggling to yourselves thinking who's weak wrangler is that :P

nothing wring with your wrangler, it wasnt that long ago mine was a stocko.. i had heaps of fun in it when it was stock..

Dr House is revealed!!!

bradleyfutter
16-12-09, 04:06 PM
Dr House... must be an in joke?

so did you meet at the Ranch cause there are drives near by? or cause its just your local? I'm new to 4wd so dont know if there are any tracks near by?

jeepinjoe
16-12-09, 04:50 PM

so did you meet at the Ranch cause there are drives near by? or cause its just your local? I'm new to 4wd so dont know if there are any tracks near by?

yeah westfield car park is pretty good, nah nothing near, just a good central location for everyone.

Wolfe
18-12-09, 05:42 PM

The only trail these guys drive is the carpark at the ranch, dont worry their all poser especilly that asaz guy :P

azasjeep
18-12-09, 06:59 PM

The only trail these guys drive is the carpark at the ranch, dont worry their all poser especilly that asaz guy :P

mmmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh see you on sunday mate :)