PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What jeep model do you drive?

NT-Boy
08-02-10, 12:13 AM
Just wondering, what model JEEP you drive? ::)

This will only take 2sec of your time :)

Hope i didnt miss out on any model :)

sbadman
08-02-10, 10:29 AM
XJ here, aka Xtreme Jeep :D

stevet
08-02-10, 01:15 PM
Still dreaming ::) still waiting :( ::)
You left us "limbo" Jeeper's off your poll ;) ;D

sbadman
08-02-10, 01:26 PM
Still dreaming ::) still waiting :( ::)
You left us "limbo" Jeeper's off your poll ;) ;D

Fixed just for you Steve :)

TRBN8R
08-02-10, 06:56 PM
Hi M8

I drive a JK for now, but in the long run the dream is of driving a Willys MB restored to original factory specs.

Cheers
Mani

Wolfe
08-02-10, 09:33 PM
what if you own several? I've got 2 xj's and a cj 7

casey
08-02-10, 10:25 PM
made it so you can vote 5x in the poll.

anymore than 5 jeeps and you shouldn't be able to afford food let alone internets.

Bear
09-02-10, 08:32 AM
I question why an ordinary member would be gathering this information, when the club secretary already has it on hand.

To what purpose/use will this information be put? Will it be onsold to some marketing agency?

casey
09-02-10, 08:56 AM
take the tin foil hat off Bear. its just a bit of fun.

real market research involves thousands of people and is far more sophisticated than setting up pokey little polls on obscure websites.

http://publicintellectual.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Hunno
09-02-10, 09:17 AM
I question why an ordinary member would be gathering this information, when the club secretary already has it on hand.

To what purpose/use will this information be put? Will it be onsold to some marketing agency?

I'd bet that its for the arguement of changing the banner.
Maybe we could even change the clubs name as well
:o :o :o ..."Sydney JK Jeep Club".... :o :o :o
STIR, STIR ,STIR ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Steve F
09-02-10, 10:00 AM

I'd bet that its for the arguement of changing the banner.
Maybe we could even change the clubs name as well
:o :o :o ..."Sydney JK Jeep Club".... :o :o :o
STIR, STIR ,STIR ;D :D ;D :D ;D

It wont help with the banner, guess what the most common Jeep in the club was when the last banner was done.....TJ, now look at the banner again ;)

It sort of goes without saying we cater to common old JK's so no need for one in the banner anyway ;)

Cheers
Steve

Wolfe
09-02-10, 10:37 AM
Bear is right, the information is readily available and therefor this post redundant. However as I'm sure that the original posters intention was not to cause debate as to whether the banner be changed or not, but just a harmless exercise. So I say let just answer the poll there is no harm in doing so.

Does the club info take into account the multiple jeep owning club members ?

Can we move on from this banner debate please as it would be impossible to display every model available. ie "where is the frikken compass on the web banner"

As for the club logo, lets not go there :)

NT-Boy
09-02-10, 01:13 PM
This pole was not posted to reinforce the argument on putting a NEW JEEP MODEL on the clubs banner, I was just thinking out loud , on the other post.......

To me its not a big thing if the club, changes the banner or not! Pluss you all know I drive the best jeep model ever made. GO THE XJ’S. ;D

Now back to this post, I posted this pole up so we ALL can have a bit of FUN, that’s all. As an ordinary member, who will be in the club for a long time (i hope), I was just trying to make a post where we ALL can have a bit of FUN.

Sorry Guys..... :'(

stevet
18-02-10, 10:36 PM
FUN'S back for me YAHOO!!. That's one withdrawal from the Jeepless/Limbo club/vote. Heading into TJ territory tomorrow. Look out hip pocket again

Steve F
18-02-10, 11:36 PM
FUN'S back for me YAHOO!!. That's one withdrawal from the Jeepless/Limbo club/vote. Heading into TJ territory tomorrow. Look out hip pocket again

Nice, make sure you start a thread in the Members Rides :)

Cheers
Steve

Cpage66
19-02-10, 05:25 PM

Good to hear Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRBN8R
20-02-10, 12:58 AM

Congrats Steve,

Why not test it on another trip to Zig Zag on the 7th of march

Mani

Wolfe
21-02-10, 10:29 AM

Wheres the pics steve!!

NT-Boy
21-02-10, 10:27 PM

Great news Stevet, cant wait to to see you and your TJ in Action.