PDA

View Full Version : MOP44R in 4WD Action

sbadman
27-04-10, 10:31 PM
In the latest edition of 4WD Action (#148) Ben (MOP44R) gets a feature on his JK and a cover photo, including a plug for the Sydney Jeep Club and a picture recognizable as being from the Zig Zag run a few months back!

Bear
27-04-10, 11:53 PM
Looked at the photos saw a multitude of stickers, but where's the SJC sticker?

Steve F
28-04-10, 12:23 AM
There's been a few articles recently on SJC, two up at the zigzag, one with the big Jeeps and one with the smaller Jeeps, it was great to see the two articles giving a very balanced look to the club :)

Cheers
Steve

Hunno
28-04-10, 01:46 AM
There's been a few articles recently on SJC, two up at the zigzag, one with the big Jeeps and one with the smaller Jeeps, it was great to see the two articles giving a very balanced look to the club :)

Cheers
Steve

Which edition had the article on the smaller jeeps, I saw the one in Extreme.

MOP44R
28-04-10, 09:22 AM
Looked at the photos saw a multitude of stickers, but where's the SJC sticker?

I only got one sticker when I became a member which is on the driver side front panel near snorkel, if I can get more or bigger ones I will happily add more, although the Hummer sticker has since been removed.

Was a great day shooting and Anthony the photographer makes the photos look great with a simple SLR and 2 flashes rigged on trigger which is such a simple way to get great photos.