PDA

View Full Version : So where is everyone??????

Dorzun
10-01-05, 01:50 PM
I hopped on the net hoping to hear stories of lot's of Jeep related Xmas pressies and no ones around.

Have bought lot's of mine while here in the states and have some new toys to show at the next meeting too.

chrispy
10-01-05, 02:05 PM
Hey - Merry XMas and HNY Brad :)

Been a bit quiet on here recently - maybe everyone is away!

Say G'Day to America for me.... I miss (some) parts of it!

ann
10-01-05, 02:09 PM
Im here *waves* :D

Just have broken jeep thats all :(

Steve F
10-01-05, 02:17 PM
I hopped on the net hoping to hear stories of lot's of Jeep related Xmas pressies and no ones around.

Have bought lot's of mine while here in the states and have some new toys to show at the next meeting too.

I got a SYE and driveshaft for Christmas, just waiting on the driveshaft to arrive so I can fit it all. And almost as good I've cleared out the almost 3 car garage and am building up the workshop and geting some airtools, should be geting a rattle gun for my birthday from Bec in Feb plus some other tools hopefully :) So soooon I'll have a 4 inch lift on the XJ with 31's :)

Thats about it for Jeep related Christmas stuff for me.

Cheers
Steve

Cpage66
10-01-05, 04:02 PM

Well...I got a set of Stauns (haven't used them yet and get to figure out how at the Stockton run) and I got a big green thing but it ain't Jeep related!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BenC
12-01-05, 11:55 AM
I didn't ge anything Jeep related for Xmas...

As Ann said, we've been a bit quiet on here because I broke the Jeep just after Xmas. Still waiting on parts..

Hunter
13-01-05, 04:32 PM
I bought my Jeep a new set of rock rails as Xmas gift, and went to Moreton Island in QLD, it was my 2nd trip to there & I just love it. Life is a beach on the island, and u can do everything ends with -ing there, camping, fishing, surfing, diving, snorkeling, 4 wheel driving, sand diving, beach walking and lots lots more. It was one of my best holidays thanks to my new Jeep :wink:

Wooders
13-01-05, 08:24 PM
xmas was good - still loitering but jezz it's quiet :(

TIGGER
13-01-05, 10:29 PM
I bought my Jeep a new set of rock rails as Xmas gift, and went to Moreton Island in QLD, it was my 2nd trip to there & I just love it. Life is a beach on the island, and u can do everything ends with -ing there, camping, fishing, surfing, diving, snorkeling, 4 wheel driving, sand diving, beach walking and lots lots more. It was one of my best holidays thanks to my new Jeep :wink:

got any pics to show us hunter?

Hunter
14-01-05, 12:53 PM
Sure thing Tigger, will put them on ASAP.

Dorzun
18-01-05, 04:13 PM
I got a new soft top for the CJ, a couple of jeep toy cars (one I'll bring to the meeting.

And a shyteload of new clothes, shoes, watch, aftershaves while I was in the states. And some other goodies before I left for the holiday.

The best present was the big hug from my daughter on Xmas Day when she saw what we bought her and the smile it put on her face.

Mildue
27-01-05, 08:58 PM
Just got back from the 3 week holiday away 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately it came to a sad ending with the XJ and the caravan having to be towed back from Nyngan (586 km) It pays to have NRMA Plus

Wooders
28-01-05, 12:26 AM
What happened 8O :?:

Mildue
28-01-05, 05:51 PM
The Coil Pack was cracked and was causing the jeep to miss at certain accellerations. Because the pack was bolted to the side of the block sparks were coming out of the pack were hitting the block and that was what caused the car to miss under certain accellerations. Then it got to the point where the car was that hot it wouldnt even start.