PDA

View Full Version : Mt Walker/Lake Lyall/Lithgow Trip - Saturday 18th September

MOP44R
08-08-10, 11:02 AM
Hi guys,

Already had some keen interest for this trip so thought I would post now even though Watagans trip only next week.

I LOVE this area ;D been there plenty of times when starting out with the Jeep and my mates and I go camping there all the time. Its great because there is LOTS to do and if you dont want to go up the A/B rated track there is usually a C track to go around anyway.

This said its still a tricky place, just ask Scott and Hunty about one particular mud section on last trip:o, so good recovery points and gear a must and with that all Jeeps welcome.

I think the limit should be no more then 20 Jeeps, 2 parties of 10 Im happy to lead one group, then need someone else to lead other plus two willing and able Charlie's for the rear.

OK, so meeting place... So when going with mates we have 2 meeting points but with a club like SJC and so many members coming from different areas I would say 3 is on the cards.

1. 78 Great Western Hwy Glenbrook NSW - put into Google maps -33.765377,150.621454
2. Rivo Maccas
3. 1 Great Western Hwy, South Bowenfels NSW - put into Google maps -33.505967,150.124065

So Jeepers wanting to meet at Rivo Maccas will need to organise this as its a little out of my way, but the first meetings spot is the first servo on the left coming up from the M4 hitting the GWH.
The second is the Shell servo at Lithgow which is on the road heading out to our turn off to Mt Walker.

Only reason for the 2 servos is there is alot of miles to travel on your own if we all meet at the servo at Lithgow, so meeting at the first servo could be good.

Im thinking we meet at the Lithgow Servo at 9:00am, meaning we would need to meet at the first servo and be ready to move by no later then 8:00... So 7:30am meeting time at the first Servo, again Rivo guys will need to organise meeting at the Maccas with enough time to get to Lithgow by 9:00 so we can plan to be on route to My Walker by 9:30.

Normal club days events apply, I will look after paperwork and leading of one group, last two to check in at Lithgow Shell will organise trip report (one for each group).

BRING - what ever food you want but water and drinks a must, CAMERA is another must as we will do some pretty great tracks and I know Scott is always looking for good photos for the monthly mag.

So when letting me know you want to come let me know your meeting place to and I will put that down too. 8)

One last thing I included a photo of my Jeep going up what my mates and I call 'Locker Hill' in December last year.

looking forward to it.

Ben
0404 820 850

LIST

1. MOP44R - First Servo @ 730
2. Marcus - First servo @ 730
3. TRBN8R - Lithgow @ 900
4. Hunno - First servo @ 730
5. bert-a - First Servo @ 730
6. 1stJeep -
7. jk1978 - Lithgow @ 900
8. Ian C - Lithgow @ 900
9. 5teve - First servo @ 730
10. tonysrich - First servo @ 730
11. SteveC - Lithgow @ 900
12. khalak - First servo @ 730
13. Miraz
14. ninonguyen - Lithgow @ 900
15. Reszo - First servo @ 730
16. Stevet
17. Steve F - First servo @ 730
18. Wolfe - Lithgow @ 900
19. JB
20. Shannon (Vistor +1)

Hunno
08-08-10, 09:32 PM
Hunno's in for this one if I don't have to move again lol.

bert-a
08-08-10, 10:17 PM
Count me in, this will be my first off roading trip, 1st servo @7

D.K.
09-08-10, 09:48 AM
I should be a go-er for this one. Glenbrook Servo is good for me.

MOP44R
09-08-10, 09:58 AM
All down, cheers.

Hunno - Where are you meeting up..?

TRBN8R
09-08-10, 10:23 AM
Hi Ben

I will see you at the Lithgow Servo at 0830 Hrs

Mani

jk1978
09-08-10, 10:31 AM
I am in see u all at 2nd servo 8.30 am.

Sandy

MOP44R
09-08-10, 03:08 PM
No worries Guys

khalak
09-08-10, 04:25 PM
Put me down on the waiting list for now.

Keen to go, just wanna make sure that I have the mods done to the Jeep before Jambo, and I'm running out of weekends.

MOP44R
09-08-10, 06:33 PM
No worries, waiting list it is... Still plenty of time for this trip anyway.

Cheers

Ben

Hunno
09-08-10, 06:37 PM
Due to Work I'll be meeting you @ First Servo @ 7ish(I guess I'll be chasing you up the hill as I don't finish work until 0630hrs Saturday near Central Station. Will call & let you know how I'm travelling.

MOP44R
09-08-10, 09:47 PM
Mate thats alright, if its OK with everyone going so far and the coming interested members all times can be pushed back 30mins.

So basically means we are now leaving Lithgow at 930am, still plenty of time (will edit now)

easy_rider
09-08-10, 10:15 PM
I have been there few times ... and I am interested to go again :-)

put me on the list if still possible

MARTIN

MOP44R
09-08-10, 11:52 PM
I have been there few times ... and I am interested to go again :-)

put me on the list if still possible

MARTIN

No worries, just let me know were you will be meeting up, at the first servo or at the Lithgow servo at 9am...

Cheers

Ben

5teve
11-08-10, 06:41 PM
hi i'd like to come too
please put me down for this trip i'll be meeting you at first servo
stefan

David Eyles
11-08-10, 07:37 PM
IM keen - please put me down if there is still room

not sure which servo - probably second servo

MOP44R
11-08-10, 07:57 PM
Still room, put both of you down

Cheers

tonysrich
14-08-10, 01:45 AM
Include me please, not sure where I’d meet up though but I’ll let you know

SteveC
14-08-10, 08:37 PM
Id be interested as well thanks

Miraz
14-08-10, 10:03 PM
Add me to the list....might have the new suspension in place by then

tonysrich
14-08-10, 10:26 PM
I'll be at Glenbrook at 7.30

easy_rider
15-08-10, 05:54 PM
I will meet you at Lithgow servo

Davyd
15-08-10, 08:13 PM
Mate, is this the trip you where telling me about on Saturday? If so, I will check and see if I'm not working away. If you still have room, please put me on the list. I will check with work tomorrow and let you know.

Dave

MOP44R
16-08-10, 10:52 AM
WOW that filled up pretty quick, we have a couple of reservers so as we get closer if any of the first 12 need to pull out for any reason will bring you guys up.

Otherwise looking like another cracker day with the SJC.

Reszo
18-08-10, 11:58 AM
Hi - pls ad me to the waiting list. 95% sure that I can make it. Would be meeting at the first servo.

stevet
18-08-10, 10:04 PM
Make me reserve No.5... Thought it was this month???......................

MOP44R
19-08-10, 01:02 AM
With so many people wanting to come on this trip, if there are no objections and someone else wants to lead another trip round Lake Lyall we can have 2 groups of say 10 one following myself, the other someone else, we meet up in the morning and on the way in to air down then at lunch join up again and then for the convey out we all go our separate way.

Will be a big club trip 20 possible Jeeps, but that way no one would miss out (possibly), just means a trip report for the final arriver of both parties but a heap of photos and stories for the meeting.

Will leave it with everyone for now and if no one voices any objections will edit the original post for 2 parties of 10 and will just need someone who doesnt mind leading the other group

Wolfe
19-08-10, 01:48 AM
I'm keen to go, so I could lead a second group if required, I've on ly been up there once though so may need guidance

MOP44R
19-08-10, 10:47 AM
I'm keen to go, so I could lead a second group if required, I've on ly been up there once though so may need guidance

Excellent...

Ill try and get my hands on a map and look over the tracks both parties can do and the meeting place for lunch and bring it on the day with me.

stevet
19-08-10, 02:27 PM
Been there three times only------ the third time was with Dave E. at Lithgow Hospital for 6 hours after 10 minutes there... Do not really know my way around Lake Lyall so we can get lost together Wolfe!!!................

Steve F
19-08-10, 08:08 PM
Put me down for this trip as well :) Happy to help with the second group and have plenty of maps on Oziexplorer etc but may have to leave early so dont rely on me to get you back out ;)

Cheers
Steve

MOP44R
20-08-10, 11:50 AM
Put me down for this trip as well :) Happy to help with the second group and have plenty of maps on Oziexplorer etc but may have to leave early so dont rely on me to get you back out ;)

Cheers
Steve

No worries thanks Steve, not a hard spot to get out of but if no one is able to lead out we can all meet up in the afternoon and I can get everyone out.

Wolfe
20-08-10, 01:09 PM
Been there three times only------ the third time was with Dave E. at Lithgow Hospital for 6 hours after 10 minutes there... Do not really know my way around Lake Lyall so we can get lost together Wolfe!!!................

Lets just not end up at hospital together, Steve :)

Wolfe
20-08-10, 01:10 PM
I'm back to stocker wheeling with 2" lift and 31's, got extraction points front and rear though, That should be cool for this trip?

stevet
20-08-10, 08:42 PM
Lets just not end up at hospital together, Steve :)
But there was a very hot nurse there that day:):p

Wolfe
21-08-10, 12:26 AM
she may like to come on the trip, you should ask her

JB
21-08-10, 08:40 PM
Is there still room to put me down?

MOP44R
22-08-10, 10:32 AM
Is there still room to put me down?

There is, last one on main list of 20 but anyone else wanting to come let me know and will add you to stand by list and if someone needs to back out you will in.

Cheers

Ben

Davyd
22-08-10, 09:54 PM
There is, last one on main list of 20 but anyone else wanting to come let me know and will add you to stand by list and if someone needs to back out you will in.

Cheers

Ben

Ben, can you put me on the list please mate?

Dave

MOP44R
23-08-10, 09:44 AM
Ben, can you put me on the list please mate?

Dave

Hi Dave,

You were on the list already from your last post, just need to know where you are meeting

Cheers

Ben

Davyd
23-08-10, 10:03 PM
Mate, not sure where but you tell me the best place to meet and I'm there. I'm at Ultimo so if there are other coming this way, be happy to meet up. Otherwise mate I will meet where you want.

Dave

khalak
24-08-10, 11:01 AM
Ok, I'm in, I'll be @ the first servo @7:30am

David Eyles
26-08-10, 10:08 AM
Hey Ben

Sorry mate we have to bail - Son wants to do something else on that day - and I am the chaufer - was looking forward to it too

DAvid Eyles

SteveC
26-08-10, 10:41 AM
Lithgow at 9am for me please
Steve

casey
26-08-10, 11:22 PM
I really need to get some practice in before Jambo - I've put myself into Dave Eyles spot.

MOP44R
27-08-10, 07:24 PM
Mate, not sure where but you tell me the best place to meet and I'm there. I'm at Ultimo so if there are other coming this way, be happy to meet up. Otherwise mate I will meet where you want.

Dave

Hi Dave,

If you come up the M4 when you get to the end and start the climb of the Great Western Hwy about 2ish Km's up you'll come to the first servo we are meeting at @ 7:30am opposite a sporting ground, meet there and follow the convey up.

Should be a great day, cant wait

MOP44R
27-08-10, 07:25 PM
Hey Ben

Sorry mate we have to bail - Son wants to do something else on that day - and I am the chaufer - was looking forward to it too

DAvid Eyles

No worries David, should be more days coming up anyway after Jambo.

hopefully see you then

MOP44R
27-08-10, 07:25 PM
I really need to get some practice in before Jambo - I've put myself into Dave Eyles spot.

Cheers for that Casey, should be a great day

easy_rider
27-08-10, 08:26 PM
my apology, I am not coming, had a "little" accident ...

ian C
31-08-10, 02:36 PM
Any chance of a start?... sounds like a good one.

Ian

MOP44R
01-09-10, 09:37 AM
No worries Ian will put you down in easy_rider's place.

ninonguyen
09-09-10, 12:36 AM
please put me down...Nino@Lithgow @ 9.00

MOP44R
09-09-10, 10:50 AM
please put me down...Nino@Lithgow @ 9.00

Hi Mate, You are first on the waiting list so if someone needs to back out in the next week you will be on.

Will send a PM as well

Cheers

Ben

Reszo
09-09-10, 02:32 PM
Almost embarrassed to ask, and I understand that there are bypasses for the fun stuff, but even then, what are the chances of panel damage to a bone stock Unlimited Rubicon? Since the Jeep is 'technically' my wifes (until I get her something else), external damage is a no-no. :mad:

Steve F
09-09-10, 03:30 PM
Almost embarrassed to ask, and I understand that there are bypasses for the fun stuff, but even then, what are the chances of panel damage to a bone stock Unlimited Rubicon? Since the Jeep is 'technically' my wifes (until I get her something else), external damage is a no-no. :mad:

Panel damage is very unlikely but of course always possible, off the top of my head I cant really think of any areas that I've done up there that put you in a spot where you may damage a panel though as most of the challenges are steep/slippery climbs.

Cheers
Steve

MOP44R
10-09-10, 02:13 PM
Panel damage is very unlikely but of course always possible, off the top of my head I cant really think of any areas that I've done up there that put you in a spot where you may damage a panel though as most of the challenges are steep/slippery climbs.

Cheers
Steve

Yep, there are some big rocky parts up there but Ive been up there about 50 times and never came close panel damage just some of the best climbs out there.

The photo I included and my avatar are on 'Locker Hill' anyone is free to try and head up but if not there is a dirt road around it to where Mt Walker climb starts. (limited room up the top so again not many will probably go up).
The best part about Lake Lyall is there is so many tracks, if we dont like the look of something we can basically just go round and find something else.

I will say one thing for everyone, there are quite a few creek crossings and one in particular with the rain we have/are having could be high so if you dont have a snorkel bring something to make into a blind for a safe trip across, an old tarp and some straps are fine or something fancy like a Michelles water car bra.

SteveC
10-09-10, 06:22 PM
Yep, there are some big rocky parts up there but Ive been up there about 50 times and never came close panel damage just some of the best climbs out there.

The photo I included and my avatar are on 'Locker Hill' anyone is free to try and head up but if not there is a dirt road around it to where Mt Walker climb starts. (limited room up the top so again not many will probably go up).
The best part about Lake Lyall is there is so many tracks, if we dont like the look of something we can basically just go round and find something else.

I will say one thing for everyone, there are quite a few creek crossings and one in particular with the rain we have/are having could be high so if you dont have a snorkel bring something to make into a blind for a safe trip across, an old tarp and some straps are fine or something fancy like a Michelles water car bra.

The MSA Bra is a great product. I picked up a brand new one on ebay for $50 but have yet to use it. You can also get one as a package with a subscription to 4wdaction Mag

1stJeep
11-09-10, 04:01 PM
Any chance I can go on the waiting list too?

Phil

MOP44R
12-09-10, 11:02 AM
No worries

Davyd
13-09-10, 09:26 PM
Ben,

Sorry mate, we will not able to make this trip. I will be in Brisbane, my daughter is due to give birth.

Enjoy the trip,

Dave

D.K.
14-09-10, 08:59 AM
I will have to bail out - so another space now available

ian C
14-09-10, 09:29 AM
Ben,

i will meet you all at Lithgow (1 Great Western Hwy, South Bowenfels NSW) but will be heading up Bells Line of Road. contactable on 0425 202 570. should have a hand held UHF by then. looking forward to it greatly.

Ian

Steve F
14-09-10, 09:52 AM
I'll aim to meet at the first servo at 7:30

Cheers
Steve

MOP44R
14-09-10, 10:23 AM
Ben,

Sorry mate, we will not able to make this trip. I will be in Brisbane, my daughter is due to give birth.

Enjoy the trip,

Dave

No worries Dave, hope all goes well and see you again soon

Cheers

MOP44R
14-09-10, 10:25 AM
I will have to bail out - so another space now available

No worries, see you again soon mate

MOP44R
14-09-10, 10:25 AM
Ben,

i will meet you all at Lithgow (1 Great Western Hwy, South Bowenfels NSW) but will be heading up Bells Line of Road. contactable on 0425 202 570. should have a hand held UHF by then. looking forward to it greatly.

Ian

Great see you then Ian, I cant wait for this trip

MOP44R
14-09-10, 10:28 AM
OK... So a couple of cancellations which now means no waiting list there are a couple of people yet to let me know where they are meeting but as long as we are all at the first Shell on the left as you come into Lithgow by 9:00am we should get away by 9:30.

stevet
14-09-10, 01:23 PM
Ben,
Will meet you at the servo ( Caltex?) at Lithgow at 9.00a.m.
Coming up the Bells Line of Road, so anyone wanting to convoy up to Lithgow-----
Meet at Richmond Macca's @ 7.00a.m, departing there by 7.15a.m to cruise up to Lithgow by 9.00a.m meet time...................Stephen T.,
Mob. No.-0412-707903...................

Wolfe
14-09-10, 07:58 PM
i'll meet at 7:00 richmond maccas. Is Macaquarie centre carpark still the wet weather contingency?

Steve F
14-09-10, 08:03 PM
The weather is looking good for Saturday (Actually pretty good from Wednesday) so hopefully we can avoid the contingency shopping centre wheelin' ;)

Cheers
Steve

TRBN8R
14-09-10, 08:48 PM
Sandy (JK1978 ) and I will leave home at about 0730 Hrs and c u guys at Lithgow at 0900 Hrs.

Mani

jk1978
15-09-10, 07:30 AM
Looking fwd to see all and learn a few things . Hope the weather is good.

1stJeep
15-09-10, 08:10 AM
I've never been out this way before. I am coming from the Central Coast, where would you recommend is the best place for me to meet up?

Phil

MOP44R
15-09-10, 10:09 AM
I've never been out this way before. I am coming from the Central Coast, where would you recommend is the best place for me to meet up?

Phil

Hi Phil,

Mate coming down from Central Coast (& Anyone correct me if Im wrong) but turning onto M2 from Hume hwy, which turns into M7 then right onto M4 which turns into Great Western Hwy and meeting at the first servo on the left at 730 would probably be the easiest then jump in the convey and come up with the rest of us to meet up at Lithgow at 9

Otherwise if you have a GPS unit just put the address of either servo from original trip info or map number into Google Maps and just meet there at 9, easier to come in the convey though.

Steve F
15-09-10, 10:17 AM
I normally go out to Richmond and up the Bells Line (I'm at Hornsby) but the freeway run and out to the Great Western is easier if you're not familiar with the route. I'll be coming back the Bells Line if you want to follow me back so you know the way for next time, going out I'll be doing as above as I need to go via Blacktown.

Ohh, and it's turning onto the M2 from Pennant Hills road, not the Hume Hwy ;)

Cheers
Steve

MOP44R
15-09-10, 10:23 AM
We have ONE spot remaining for this weekend as Casey had to pull out as he is selling his Jeep so anyone else interested you have a couple more days to let me know.

Jeeps already coming make sure you bring the following:

Recovery Gear
Tarp and straps or Water bra just in case (essential for Jeeps without Snorkel)
Camera or/& video Camera
Food and drink
Sunscreen & hat

Above all Patients, with 20 Vehicles coming along we will try and get to as many of the good tracks as we can which is why we will break up into 2 groups then meet up at a great little camp spot for lunch probably at 2-2:30 before all of us heading to the other side of the park and tackling another couple of big hills before making our way home probably about 4:30.

Im going to try and get some sort of Map for the other group and give the leader of that group the best info I can but its such a great area, I know the area from basically driving all the tracks and mostly on my own after just getting my Jeep and the good thing is you really cant get lost at Lake Lyall as all you really need to do is head either North, East or South and you will hit highway.

Should be a cracker of a day and hopefully the sun Gods look down on us so we can go topless

Reszo
15-09-10, 10:44 AM
Since we had a 'little' rain last night in Sydney (don't know what the weather was like near Lake Lyall), will that mean lots of mud? The kids and myself love mud ;D the wife not so much when the kids (and the inside of the Jeep) are covered in it :p

Need to drop by Bunnings and pick up a tarp and some ocky straps.

Will be good to finally get out on the tracks and meet you guys.

MOP44R
15-09-10, 11:32 AM
There could be mud but its mostly rock and dirt tracks, the mud is towards the bottom and only if you want to go through you can (see photo) but its the bottom on the lake so plenty of room to go around.

The main reason for the water blind, there is one creek in particular you basically drive up and it can be deep in parts, other creek crossings there are hard ways and easy ways like some rock climbs

stevet
15-09-10, 02:18 PM

Phil
Bells Line of Road via Richmond is the usual better run to Lithgow rather than the Great Western Hwy:). Tooooo much local traffic, road works, traffic lights++, heavily policed & not to mention Saturday shopping traffic etc. Some are meeting at Richmond Macca's (next to the train station) at 7.00, leaving in convoy at 7.15a.m for Lithgow................:).

1stJeep
15-09-10, 03:22 PM
OK Richmond Macca's it is for me then. I'll be there for 7am and filling up our bellies! My number is 0429 181 270 just in case anyone thinks I'm lost!

Phil

Miraz
16-09-10, 09:36 PM
I'm looking doubtful for this - not sure I'll have the suspension back in the Jeep in time for Sunday...

Hunno
16-09-10, 10:40 PM
What about for the run on Saturday then? lol

Miraz
16-09-10, 11:00 PM
Even if I'm fashionably late?

MOP44R
17-09-10, 10:18 AM
Even if I'm fashionably late?

Hey mate,

Ill keep you on the list for now as we still have an available spot anyways and no waiting list and hopefully you will get there otherwise we'll get to see you and your Jeep next time

Wooders
17-09-10, 11:54 PM
Wolfe is almost asleep on our lounge room floor and just mumbled how he was withdrawing from this trip.
B8FF5410-B853-EF6A-1BBD-67646B13F1C0

Wolfe
18-09-10, 01:34 AM
Refer above post, due to too many issues arising from last minute jambo shakedown I'll be unable to attend tomorrow and instead will be wrenching on my junk to get to jambo. Sorry guys

Miraz
18-09-10, 07:27 AM
me too....might be an idea to have a little run organised next weekend to shake down the freshly built rigs before heading south...

Reszo
18-09-10, 07:53 PM
Thanks guys the trip was lots of fun. Made me appreciate how far my stock Jeep can actually go - A lot farther than expected!

Will post up some pics that got taken (before the battery died) after I download them from the camera later tonight.

TRBN8R
18-09-10, 08:24 PM
Wow!!!!! I just cant believe how much difference a decent set of tyres can make. Thanks Sandy (JK1978) for the tyres. It was a wonderful day with so many Jeeps varying from stock to super modified ones. Hope every one noticed even stock jeeps are more than capable of tackling very difficult terrain and better than any other 4 wd as we saw on the first interesting climb. If u couple them with a mild lift and slightly bigger MTs its is virtually invincible. I was after a rear locker but today I have put it on the back burner because I realized 2inches of lift, decent tyres and traction control take you a long way. Thanks Ben for a organizing a great day. And people with cameras can you please upload the pics or links as soon as practical. I am trying to write a report but brain is high on adrenaline and cant remember everything correctly. The pics will help me reorganize my sequence of events.

Cheers
Mani

Steve F
18-09-10, 08:40 PM
Yep, great day, just gotta spend some time now drying out the carpet and scooping out the silt :( Ahh well that's what you get for trying the bogholes :) I'm also looking forward to the pics, especially a couple of flex shoots of my Jeep, curious to see how close it was to the flares etc.

Cheers
Steve

1stJeep
18-09-10, 09:17 PM
Thanks Ben and every one else. It was a great day.. here's a link to the few that I took today.

Phil

http://s821.photobucket.com/albums/zz135/1stjeep/Lake%20Lyell/

Reszo
18-09-10, 09:31 PM
Sorry guys this is all I have. I had my 7yo taking most of the photos.

Reszo
18-09-10, 09:32 PM
more picies

Reszo
18-09-10, 09:33 PM
more more picies

Steve F
18-09-10, 10:52 PM
This was the one I wanted to see :) Nice pic.

http://www.4wdlinks.com.au/albums/album418/LakeLyell1.sized.jpg

Cheers
Steve

MOP44R
19-09-10, 09:58 AM
What a great day, better then I expected it to be it really is a great place to do some wheeling with mates.

In the end 16 trucks and all in the one group and we got to do a heap of great stuff so really impressed with that and as Mani said we had Jeeps of all kinds on this trip.

Will be organising another trip later next month for about 8 trucks to go back and conquer 'Locker Hill' and Mt Walker as we didnt have time yesterday but more on that later.

Here is some pics I took, I also took some great Video as well, photos were limited this trip as up the front all day but here are some good ones I took.

Oh yeah... Hunty and Scott that Bog hole that got the pair of you last trip, got 2 more this one. Marcus completely bogged in the middle needing a Snatch out (Which I was very pleased to offer Marcus yet another Snatch, LOL;D) and then after getting Marcus out Steve F needed some help from Marcus, both trucks get some water inside but as there doors were on not as much as you Hunty.

& GO THE ROOSTERS.!

SteveC
19-09-10, 07:02 PM
One of the best trips and worth doing again soon. A variety of tracks and something for everyone. I really enjoyed it (except the replacing of the wheel0 but even that was just part of the experience. Many thanks to ben for organising it all and special thanks to Bert, SteveT and Ryan for helping me change the wheel.
ps Gee there was a lot of mud to remove today

See attached:

SteveC
19-09-10, 07:06 PM
And More
Apparently only 5 at a time....

SteveC
19-09-10, 07:09 PM
and more photos

SteveC
19-09-10, 07:10 PM
and finally the last

1stJeep
19-09-10, 08:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6wr6wPYdkoA little bit of iphone video.. [

MOP44R
20-09-10, 11:17 AM
Unsure how to get it like above but here is a link to another Video of Hunno and will also upload others I have as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FctxcLIywPs
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FctxcLIywPs)

MOP44R
20-09-10, 12:55 PM
& Some more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmlwVZpRU_w
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmlwVZpRU_w)

MOP44R
20-09-10, 12:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rNohsgBLU8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rNohsgBLU8)

10 characters as it wouldn't let me fix it otherwise (added by Steve F)

5teve
20-09-10, 02:10 PM
thanks for a yet another great trip. stefan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfS7R5epusY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5BnXhkkFuQ