PDA

View Full Version : New Challenge

Cpage66
28-08-10, 11:24 PM
Folks,
If ya'll want the ULTIMATE challenge with a 4WD and one that will beat ANYTHING you can think of do the one that I just did...

Rent a Grand Cherokee WK Hemi in Athens, Greece. Then drive it through downtown Athens (especially in the neighborhoods around the Acropolis) at midnight. You must do this without getting a scratch on the vehicle!!

Steve F
28-08-10, 11:44 PM
So you're having fun over there then :)

Cheers
Steve

stevet
28-08-10, 11:46 PM
Folks,
If ya'll want the ULTIMATE challenge with a 4WD and one that will beat ANYTHING you can think of do the one that I just did...

Rent a Grand Cherokee WK Hemi in Athens, Greece. Then drive it through downtown Athens (especially in the neighborhoods around the Acropolis) at midnight. You must do this without getting a scratch on the vehicle!!
Who won need I ask;D

Cpage66
29-08-10, 06:46 AM
Who won need I ask;D

Not a mark on it from us...but thank goodness for swing away mirrors.

Little guy on the ferry to the island of Zakynthos driving the RAV 4 came up wanting to look at the Jeep. He wants one but they are HUGE on the roads and with petrol at 1,80 Euro a liter, the 5.7 is pretty thirsty there. But hauling the mail past a Hyundai I10 or a Peugot 107 struggling up a hill is fun!

stevet
31-08-10, 12:56 AM
Not a mark on it from us...but thank goodness for swing away mirrors.

Little guy on the ferry to the island of Zakynthos driving the RAV 4 came up wanting to look at the Jeep. He wants one but they are HUGE on the roads and with petrol at 1,80 Euro a liter, the 5.7 is pretty thirsty there. But hauling the mail past a Hyundai I10 or a Peugot 107 struggling up a hill is fun!
Keep having fun & keep safe:).