PDA

View Full Version : Want your Wrangler to be seen by 15 million people ?

AussieCJ7
28-01-05, 08:09 PM
I have been approached by a production company who are after 5 wranglers to be used for the indroductory shots of a reality game show for Japanese TV

They are prepared to pay, not sure how much and you will need to negotaiate yourself a fair deal

This is NOT limited to club members but they are after stockish Jeeps or if modified 5 with the same level of mod's

Colour is not a huge issue but if they can get 5 the same is great if not 5 separte colours

If interested please co-ordinate yourself and anyone else who is interested and contact Nada directly

Here is the covering email and the fact sheet

Hi David,

Please find as attached info sheet on the Japanese TV
Program we are co-ordinating around Australia in February this year as discussed earlier today.

Preference for colours is that they are all different (or all the same), and if there is any
modifications-it will not differentiate too much between them.

The location is just out of Sydney on Bare Island and we would require the owners to
bring them out for the following dates:
** Recce date is 3/02/05 (Thurs)
** Shooting date is 18/02/05 (Fri)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We would like to proceed as soon as possible and
please request members to provide a full written quote.

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any queries.

Thanks and regards
Nada Tasic
Production Co-ordinator
C.P. International Pty Ltd

P: 61-7-5531-5454
F: 61-7-5531-5450
M: 0410-317-676
E: nada@cpinter.biz
W: www.cpinter.biz

Postal Address: PO Box 6447, GCMC Q 9726

Street Address: Suite 2, Commerce Place, 37 Bundall Road, Surfers Paradise Q 4217

INFORMATION SHEET
■Program Title: ULTRA TREASURE HUNTING (TBC)
■Broadcaster: NTV ? One of Japan?s biggest TV Stations
(broadcast Nationwide across Japan)
■Program Style: Reality Television-Adventure games, team challenges
■Program Format: One-off TV special filmed in the sports TV style
■Featuring: Various famous Japanese sportsmen and women and TV personalities. Approximately 25 competitors (to be confirmed). Including: Athens Olympics medallists, Judo gold medallist, Wimbeldon tennis star, baseball stars and various sports personalities
■Viewer Estimate: Approx 15 million viewers
■Filming Locations: Various locations around Australia (to be confirmed)
SCHEDULES:
■Location Scouting: 11-17 JANUARY 2005
■Filming Dates: 18-22 FEBRUARY 2005
■Proposed Date to Air: TBA (LATE MARCH 2005)

PROGRAM DETAILS
☆THE CONCEPT
Famous Japanese Athletes participate in challenging games at various picturesque locations around Australia. The losers and winners are rewarded accordingly.
☆ PROGRAM INFORMATION
The program will be similar in style to ?I?m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here? and ?Survivor? however will not be a test of endurance. Rather games will be played around Australia and the entire shoot should be approximately two weeks in length.

LOCATION SCOUTING & FILMING SCHEDULE
The producers are currently considering several locations around Australia and will visit for a location survey in the middle half of January 2005 to assess the appropriateness of each venue to hold this immense challenge. Once location (s) have been decided (after the location scouting trip) a filming date will be set.

☆Equipment: TBA

☆Crew: TBA

FILMING / LOCATION ARRANGEMENTS
☆Location Co-ordination: C.P. International Pty Ltd is a media co-ordination and production company promoting Australia and New Zealand to the Japanese public. C.P. International is involved in the production of a wide range of media projects including; documentaries, television commercials and programs, magazine features and articles, location co-ordination, research and location scouting. In 2000, C.P. International was the sole co-ordination company for Nippon Television?s (equivalent to Channel 9) media coverage of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. C.P. International carries a $20 million Public Liability Insurance Policy as required by many filming locations.

☆ Pre-Production Contact: Geoff Martin ? 0418-752-471 (mobile)
geoff@cpinter.biz
Nada Tasic ? 0410-317-676 (mobile)
nada@cpinter.biz
☆ Production Contact: Geoff Martin ? 0418-752-471 (mobile)
geoff@cpinter.biz
Michihiro Sugiyama ? 0412-452-277
rinzo@cpinter.biz

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Nada or Geoff on the above mobile numbers, or at the office on 07-5531-5454.

billsta
29-01-05, 02:40 AM
so what do they need the jeeps for??
sacrificial burning?? toyota is japanese you know :mrgreen:

and can i turn up just to have a looksy?? :roll:

wiz
02-02-05, 01:44 PM
a couple more TJs needed :wink: ,

Friday 18th Feb 2005 @ Bare Island (LaPerouse?) , lunchtime for an hour or two

preferably black and without workshop/component advertsing stickers :lol:

there are a stack of black tjs in the club? ... right?

wiz
02-02-05, 02:04 PM
it doesn't have to be black either :wink:

TIGGER - you're good at washing jeeps , can you come round on the thursday b4 and make mine presentable :mrgreen:

TIGGER
02-02-05, 03:30 PM
it doesn't have to be black either :wink:

TIGGER - you're good at washing jeeps , can you come round on the thursday b4 and make mine presentable :mrgreen:

2 words - car lovers

sir_camel
02-02-05, 06:28 PM
Hmmm....still havent got back to me about it. My Jeep must be to yuck for them

TheBeast
02-02-05, 10:22 PM
Nada said yes to me :D :D :D