PDA

View Full Version : Just join the club

Mrk33e
18-11-10, 01:39 AM
Hi to all, im a newby i just got in to 4x4 half year ago, i watch the club outting on youtube look lot of fun you guys have, i wanna get out their n see what my jk can do or cant do, by the way i only got a 2inch lift, but it seem to do the job. went the next club outting i wanna join in :)

TRBN8R
18-11-10, 07:55 AM
Hi mate

Welcome to The SJC. We do 2-3 runs every month, just keep looking in the trip reports and suggestions forum. Hope 2 see you soon. Just to let you know financial members of the club get priority over guests on the club runs. Also see if u can get the swaybar disconnects for the front swaybar, they r not very expensive (roughly about $200). They will add almost another 25% to your suspension flex, improve stability and prevent wheel lifting off road.

Have fun Jeepin

Mani

jk1978
18-11-10, 08:27 AM
welcome to the club my jk got 2inch lift aswell and still very good look for some MTZ and u be right will see u sometime.

Sandy

Mrk33e
18-11-10, 09:46 AM
Yep sure thing, I got the off road pack, went I brought the jeep. Yeah maybe invest in m/t tyre soon

Wolfe
18-11-10, 04:07 PM
You should come as a guest to the meeting to check it out, the last visitor won the raffle on his first night and consequently joined on the spot. Next club meeting will be at 7:30pm Wednesday the 1st of December at Wooders Garage, 29 Leighton Place Hornsby. We hope to see you there.