PDA

View Full Version : this just in

Wolfe
18-11-10, 11:33 PM
any one else get this? and what do you make of it

Dear Stuart

Thanks to your efforts, we have made the Keneally Labor Government scrap its plans to introduce harsh vehicle modification laws (VSI-50).

This is a win for all 4WDers and car enthusiasts.

I will keep you updated on any further ill-conceived Labor plans, but please contact me with any other NSW roads issues.

Thank you and please remember to drive safely as we approach the festive season.

Kind Regards

Andrew Stoner MP
Leader of The Nationals
Shadow Minister for Roads
If you do not wish to receive any more emails, please click here.
NSW Parliament House
Sydney, NSW 2000
Australia

Dieselcon
18-11-10, 11:55 PM
Sounds promising!!!!
I wonder how long this will last

Wooders
19-11-10, 02:16 AM
Just disappointing that those that were suposed to be representing us were not so happy and could only manage more slinging at 4wd Action.
Let's hope it truely is the end of of it for a long time........

Steve F
19-11-10, 09:06 AM
I asked if it was true on the association forum and got some sarcastic reply and suggestions I subscribe to 4wd action and not the association if I believed it. All I did was post it up verbatim and ask for comments. Anyway, I have a new and even lower opinion of the President of the association and their efforts. Surely it isn't that hard to get a straight answer from them but it seems to be the case on everything I ask :(

Anyway, hopefully it is true, and indications so far seem to suggest it is :)

Cheers
Steve

Wooders
19-11-10, 10:48 AM
I don't really mean to stir on the Association forum - but I'd be lying if I said I was happy with the was the Association handled the VSI-50 issue and the responses so far since the canning was announced....Well it wasn't really annouced was it???