PDA

View Full Version : Camp Coffs 2011

TRBN8R
19-11-10, 06:20 PM
Hi All

Not sure whether to post it here or in Trip Suggestions and Reports, moderators please feel free to move it if I am in the wrong section.

I was going thru AJOR today and came across the thread talking about Camp Coffs 2011 2nd - 5th april 2011. I missed the fun last year but would like to go this time. Just wondering is anybody interested in attending this year. I need to apply for annual leave way in advance to be sure to get it approved. Also where to get the forms etc cant find anything on Jeepaction website.

Cheers
Mani

Steve F
19-11-10, 06:56 PM
I'll be going, the forms and stuff don't normally appear until early in the new year but it'll be over Easter as usual so just go with those dates :)

Cheers
Steve

Hunno
19-11-10, 07:34 PM
I'll be there one way or the other

Steve F
19-11-10, 07:40 PM
Oh, and you mean 2011 right ;)

Cheers
Steve

Cpage66
19-11-10, 07:46 PM
Been to everyone of 'em but the very first one...gotta' keep Steve on his toes as he's been to ALL of them.

MOP44R
22-11-10, 10:14 AM
I should be going at this stage, I also have a mate with a lifted Navara who would be coming as well, unsure if he can come with the club or not but as there are a heap of trucks up there Im hoping it should be fine.

Cheers

Ben

TRBN8R
22-11-10, 10:26 AM
Oh, and you mean 2011 right ;)

Cheers
Steve

OOOPS You r right. :0. Fixed in the post but dont know how to fix the title.

Mani :)

Steve F
22-11-10, 06:45 PM
I should be going at this stage, I also have a mate with a lifted Navara who would be coming as well, unsure if he can come with the club or not but as there are a heap of trucks up there Im hoping it should be fine.

Cheers

Ben

Camp Coffs is Jeep only, so he's welcome to come along with you but he wont be able to bring his vehicle, much the same as a Jamboree.

Cheers
Steve

Hunty
23-11-10, 07:35 AM
Jax & I are keen to attend also
I guess we will have a club presence and banner etc - and we probably be able to set up a Jambo stall / info / sign up kiosk ??????? - any thoughts?

MOP44R
23-11-10, 10:52 AM
Camp Coffs is Jeep only, so he's welcome to come along with you but he wont be able to bring his vehicle, much the same as a Jamboree.

Cheers
Steve

Brain Freeze, yep...

He can come in the Jeep and learn something.. LOL

TRBN8R
15-12-10, 10:43 PM
Just looked at Jeepaction E-mag, Camp Coffs is from 21-25 April 2011 at Coffs Harbour Showgrounds, cant find any more info. Luckily I have booked in for days off from 20-24 April just need to extend it 3 days.....;)

khalak
16-12-10, 11:07 AM
Cat and I will be there this year...

Convoy from Sydney anyone?

coops
16-12-10, 01:42 PM
I'll be there...

Steve F
14-03-11, 10:35 PM
Not long now, only a few weeks to go :) Time to start thinking about convoys, I'll be heading up on the Thursday morning, straight to Coffs. I'll be towing the camper so I'll be taking it easy, anyone want to tag along and help setup Camp SJC :)

http://www.jeepaction.com.au/images/jan_feb_2011/camp_coffs_225_625_4.png

Cheers
Steve

stevet
15-03-11, 07:08 PM
I have the gazebo's x2, chairs plenty, wooden table x2. Not going to Coff's though eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...:(......:).......... .:)......

Heidi
16-03-11, 07:07 AM
We are going, will be away for two weeks altogether. We will be towing a camper

Cpage66
16-03-11, 06:28 PM
Yep yep...gotta' send our stuff off soonest. Still don't know which Jeep I'll be in though.

Steve F
20-03-11, 06:39 PM
Well I'm almost ready, got a list of things that need doing still though. I did slam the camper down today though, setup for road rather than offroad and I got to say it looks pretty cool :) After work during the week I'll make the roof rack for the camper and mount the roof top tent :)

So Chris, any chance of the WJ being ready?

Cheers
Steve

glend
20-03-11, 07:44 PM
On my way back from Qld I stopped in at the Coffs Caravan Park last night (right next to the Showground). The dog needed some exercise and it gave me an excuse to check out the Showground before the Jeeps arrive. It's nice and green but pretty soft underfoot (yes it was raining). I found a homeless guy living in the stables down the back with his two kelpies (well the dogs found each other). The front camping area was not cut up at all but it wouldn't take much to break through the green stuff. Down the back the grass has been slashed and there is not as much wind fall and tree branches around. Good news is no standing water other than a few puddles in the middle of the Showground arena.

Steve F
20-03-11, 07:47 PM
On my way back from Qld I stopped in at the Coffs Caravan Park last night (right next to the Showground). The dog needed some exercise and it gave me an excuse to check out the Showground before the Jeeps arrive. It's nice and green but pretty soft underfoot (yes it was raining). I found a homeless guy living in the stables down the back with his two kelpies (well the dogs found each other). The front camping area was not cut up at all but it wouldn't take much to break through the green stuff. Down the back the grass has been slashed and there is not as much wind fall and tree branches around. Good news is no standing water other than a few puddles in the middle of the Showground arena.

Cool, last year we camped in the back section, sort of to the left and behind the goat stalls as you face away from the showground. It was a really nice spot and hopefully we can grab it again this year, heaps of room, relatively quiet and no problems with a campfire etc.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
21-03-11, 01:20 PM
Anyone able to pick the club BBQ up from Reg and Maggie and take it up to Coffs?

Cheers
Steve

Maggie
21-03-11, 02:48 PM
Steve, we will have the bbq at Maggies Day Out on April 10 at Pioneer Village. It can be taken from there. Unfortunately our trailer is not available at Easter, we will be using it ourselves.

Maggie.

Steve F
21-03-11, 03:02 PM
Hopefully someone can take it from there then, I'll be towing my camper so am happy to take the gazebos and banner etc but don't want to stick a BBQ in it on my bed ;)

Cheers
Steve