PDA

View Full Version : Service help plz

bradleyfutter
06-12-10, 05:37 PM
Hi there,

Can anyone recommend somewhere reputable and fairly priced to get my jeep serviced in Sydney, I live in Epping area and work in the city, so somewhere between here and there. Ive had a good quote from jaxquickfit (where i got my tyres from) but not sure how they'd go on a mod'd 4x4.

I'm time poor and live in a unit so doing the service myself is not an option unfortunately :(

Thanks
Brad

Dave
06-12-10, 06:24 PM
Hi Brad,

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I recommend Midas at Concord (on Parramatta Rd, walking distance to Burwood train station to get straight to the city). They have been looking after my KJ diesel for 3 year now and I cannot speak more highly of them. I have seen a few pretty seriously modded TJ's in there too!

Call Darren on 9747 5736 and ask...

Dave

Hunno
07-12-10, 12:47 AM
I'm time poor, doing the service myself is not an option unfortunately :(

Thanks
Brad

This take no more froom than the room thecar is sitting on.

bradleyfutter
07-12-10, 03:36 PM
Well mainly time poor then :)

Jackquickfit shouldn't be any problems right? Will book it in cause they are really cheap for a service...

Thanks

Will2003tj
07-12-10, 08:55 PM
Brad,

Should be allright, id ask what oils they are using though.

How many k's on the jeep?

Aswell as engine oils and filter
Get them to check diff / gearbox fluids, and grease all the suspension / steering nipples. (probably standard practice)

Syaing this,

im happy to help if you want to do it yourself, wouldnt take more than 2 hours.

It usually costs me $150 when i buy stuff for servicing, depending how many extras i get.

Will