PDA

View Full Version : Potential new destination

BenC
10-02-05, 03:06 PM
I stumbled on this by accident and it looked like it might be a good spot to go to at some stage.

http://www.mynrma.com.au/south_coast_4wd.asp

AussieCJ7
10-02-05, 04:06 PM
looks interesting

when i have seen 4x4 trip note books or NRMA trips listed has hard I have not really found them that hard at all more like our C grade trips but still sounds nice and interesting but not really within reah of a day trip would need to be more of a weekend trip

travel down Friday night stay over night on the coast go all day Sat and stay on the coast Sat night have another shorter play Sunday and drive home

Antz
10-02-05, 10:32 PM
I have been to the Deua NP, Bendethra valley area a few times and was going to run a trip here sometime. The camping is excellent and while the tracks are mostly C grade there are a few I know of that would be B/B+. You would need 3 days to do it comfortably. It is definitely worth a visit.

chrispy
11-02-05, 07:13 AM
Yep - a great spot.

Definitely a weekend jobbie though.

Did someone delete my first post in this thread?

CJBurnsEsq
25-05-05, 05:20 PM
Sounds like fun.
CJ

sir_camel
25-05-05, 05:53 PM
I've been keen for a while on a location out near Jenolan State Forest. Gotta get some directions. Supposedly pretty narly with ruts galore.

DVL12H
25-05-05, 10:46 PM
looks good... I have heard of it before but never been... Sounds like a definate trip destination...