PDA

View Full Version : Seeking 1984-1990 Jeep Wagoneer (XJ platform) or similar for TV Series

sbadman
13-01-11, 09:29 PM
Reposting email sent to me...

Hello!

I am Art Directing a TV series "Behind Mansion Walls" for Beyond Productions. I am looking for a door 1984-1990 Jeep Wagoneer (XJ platform) or similar for TV Series (or similar). Please see photograph attached, I understand that this may be difficult to find - so if you know of anything like it that would be great - it does need to be 4 doors though.

Could you please let me know if you have anything you know of any members of your club who may have a car like this? The shoot shall be in the week of the 24th January in Sydney. The car will not be driven in shot - it will just sit in the driveway of a home and 4 people will get in and out of it.

Much thanks,

--
Helen O'Loan

m] 0422 096 761
e] me@helenoloan.com
w] www.helenoloan.com

Steve F
13-01-11, 09:37 PM
I got it as well, told her she had next to no chance of finding a Waggy XJ, she replied asking anything that looked like it would do as long as it was a 4 door.

Cheers
Steve

Wolfe
13-01-11, 09:52 PM
I was thinking a reasonable dark colored stock xj would probably do. Any one want their rig to be famous