PDA

View Full Version : 4wd Action comp for BFGs

Rob&Tanya
29-01-11, 10:27 AM
Got an email last night from 4wd action about a comp where someone could win a set of BFGs if anyone here is interested???

"JEEPERS CREEPERS
It seem as though you can’t keep a good Jeep down, because we here at 4WD Action keep hearing about more and more tough Jeeps every day!
Let’s face it, who doesn’t love a wild Wrangler or a cool Cherokee?
So we want to see Australia’s best Jeeps, from CJs to JKs, old-school full-sized Cherokees to tough XJs and even Grand Cherokees! We love ’em all!
If you think your Jeep is tough enough to be featured in 4WD Action, then get your entry into the BFGoodrich competition pronto! Just follow the link below"

http://www.4wdaction.com.au/bfgoodrich/

Cheers T & R

SteveC
29-01-11, 10:46 AM
When I spoke to them a awhile back. You needed to have extensive bar work front and back and a winch installed plus lots more before they even considered a feature on your vehicle.

marcus
29-01-11, 11:18 AM
totally right
they are not really interested inanything remotely standard

SteveC
29-01-11, 11:26 AM
They told me if I had a rear bar of some sort with a wheel carrier then they would consider mine as a feature , even though mine is not quite as wild as many as others but it's a great tourer none the less.

Miraz
29-01-11, 01:30 PM
They've been hassling me about doing a feature on my JK.....

Steve F
29-01-11, 01:31 PM
My XJ is due out in 4WD Action Extreme on the 4th of Feb I think, I'm looking forward to seeing the DVD more than anything :)

Cheers
Steve