PDA

View Full Version : What tha!

TheBeast
20-02-05, 10:02 AM
Boys & Girls

I just saw this on the NSW&ACT web what tha!
:?
Have a read

Some info posted on 4WD Monthly boards
see http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=7152

Quote:
a piece of news bound to annoy the anti-club brigade...... found out at my 4WD club meeting today that 4WDNSW&ACT has struck a deal with Coal & Allied in regards to the closed section of Mt Sugarloaf. Clubs that want to use the track have to take part in a clean up of the area on the 15th of May this year..... those clubs going, must have 10% of their membership with them (vehicles, not actual members) otherwise access won't be granted. You will not be able to access the area unless you (your club) has taken part in the clean up. We won't have any problems with the numbers..... we have 40 vehicles in our club..... we won't have any problems coming up with 4 vehicles It might sound a bit tough....... but they are concerned primarily with insurance and litigation.... the clubs that participate in the clean up still have to take out additional insurance to cover volunteer workers. The area is limited to one trip per club per day...... so you basically have to book the area.

Looks like we will have to attend this one :?

BenC
15-03-05, 02:17 PM
interesting piece of information. We'll have to look into going to it!

Dorzun
15-03-05, 04:15 PM
you not wrong there.

have not been through the area but from what I've heard there is some good stuff to be found in there.