PDA

View Full Version : J5

BenC
23-02-05, 11:12 AM
OK I'm going to be putting in my entry for J5 this week. Who's with me!? I don't want to be the only SJCers waving the flag up there.

It's Mt Panorama guys, top spot for an event :)

Jeff
24-02-05, 04:23 PM
Trying to organise it now. At the moment I've got a 75% chance of me being there.

Now if I can just remember how to put it into 4wd...

Dorzun
25-02-05, 10:24 AM
Heather gave me the cheque top post yesterday so I'm in. CJ will also be coming along (under actjt) but will be camping etc with us.

BenC
13-03-05, 07:57 PM
Registration and meal packages have been sorted for me and Ann. And Jeff's done his too as far as I know.

Jeff
14-03-05, 06:56 PM
Yeah, and sorted out your meals too. I'll be dragging the fridge along to hold the liquids we require.

So are we getting a convoy going? Friday morning drive up seems to be the go.

BenC
14-03-05, 09:52 PM
Brad said he was leaving Thursday arvo, so I was thinking about joining him on that?

Jeff
14-03-05, 10:01 PM
I'll most likely be stuck at work until 6ish or so.

Dorzun
16-03-05, 10:39 AM
had a beer with CJ last night to arrange what we where doing.

He's 90% sure he can leave on thursday arvo, but may have to work back like Jeff.

Plan A is leaving our places on the north side around 4.30-5PM, meet you guy's on the way.

Plan B would be a 6AM friday departure, meeting on the way as above.

I'll do a proper post tonite when I have some time to cover everything.

Dorzun
23-03-05, 10:07 AM
I noticed on the J5 site we have 10 people registered.

My numbers of whom I know is going only add up to 8 (heather, Kynah and I + maybe 1, Ben and Anne and Jeff and Sana,.

Anyone now who the mystery couple may be??????

BenC
23-03-05, 10:26 AM
Don't know.. the more the merrier though!

Jaffas
29-03-05, 12:25 PM
how did it go??

BenC
29-03-05, 12:29 PM
Was a top weekend. Very well organised!

Pics and a couple of movies are here:

http://maddog.ozstays.com/gallery/J5

chrispy
29-03-05, 12:51 PM
Hey Ben - do people have an aversion to posting stuff to this club website's gallery? We need pics and more exposure out there in internet land!

Please, do us all a favour guys, and post some content on this forum site too...

Cheers
Chris

BenC
29-03-05, 12:53 PM
Sorry Chris.. I posted a few pics from J5 under my gallery on your site last night but haven't put anything under the club section yet. I keep forgetting to maintain both galleries.

Will chuck some up under the club section tonight.

chrispy
29-03-05, 12:59 PM
Thanks Ben :)

Sounds like you had a good time down there!

Our little trip to Lightning Ridge was, well.... - long....but nice. We could have made it a real off-road trip, just by following the dirt road that runs parallel to the main road along the Mitchell Highway... but we'd still be driving. It was a great part of the world though :)

Dorzun
29-03-05, 01:03 PM
I've got around 90 pics to sort through as well and should have some time later in the week to upload some of them.

BenC
12-04-05, 09:05 PM
I don't suppose anyone saw my little LED/Xenon torch floating around? I've been looking for it since we got back and can't find it :oops: :roll: