PDA

View Full Version : Lake Lyle Sunday 27/03/2011

TRBN8R
04-03-11, 08:48 PM
Hey Guys,

In consultation with The President His Excellency "The Mighty Bear" due to outpouring of interest It has been decided that we will increase the cap to 16 vehicles with 4 reserves. The group will be split into two one lead to harder tracks and another to milder parts.

Newbies please note it can be a great learning experience, Please post up if interested as some of our most experienced members and teachers are on board this trip and u can learn a lot.

Group 1 will be C+/B-
Group 2 will be B and up...

Please indicate ur group preference if possible.....

Where -- Lake Lyle @ Lithgow,

When -- Sunday 27/03/2011,

Meet -- At Richmond Macca's at 0730 Hrs, depart by 0745 Hrs to travel in convoy to the Lithgow or meet at Lithgow Shell Station (1, Great western Hwy, South Bowenfels) @ 0900 Hrs,

Grade -- Group 1: "C+/ B-"
Group 2: B and up Preferably lifted, locked and 32 inch plus

Requirements -- recovery points Front/Rear, recovery gear, radio, food/drink of choice, camera.
This run is limited to 8 vehicles including leader.............

I intend to be back on the road by 1400 Hrs. There will be water crossings, Snorkels are recommended. If u dont have one atleast get a tarp for the front. In the end guys its ur Jeep.....

Further info contact ---Mani 0405801230 , or post up your intent to attend the run..........

Attending:

1. TRBN8R (Me): Group 1
2. CPage66: Group 1
3. Bear : Group 1
4. GRD54: Group 1
5. Hunty: Group 2
6. IanC: Group 1
7. JK_Dolf: Group 1
8. Tessa TJ: Group 1
9. Miraz: Group 2
10. SFedek: Group 1
11. AussieCJ7: Group 2
12. Sebastian: Group 2
13. JkJeep: Group 2
14. GP: Group 1
15. Bert A: Group 1
16. DieselCon: Group 2

Cheers and Happy Jeepin......

Mani

SteveC
05-03-11, 10:45 AM
Im in thanks

Cpage66
05-03-11, 12:44 PM
Yes please...

Bear
05-03-11, 03:21 PM
Better hop onto this one , haven't been out for a while.

stevet
05-03-11, 03:43 PM
Yes please......................

Greg D
05-03-11, 09:02 PM
Mani, please include me for this. I'm planning to have a snorkel fitted before the trip.
Greg

SKIZZI
05-03-11, 09:42 PM
Ok count me in :)

5teve
05-03-11, 09:42 PM
hi i'm in too.
stefan

tonysrich
05-03-11, 10:00 PM
Could you put me down please

Hunty
06-03-11, 02:13 AM
Add Jax & I as reserves pls Mani
cheers Hunty

SKIZZI
06-03-11, 11:48 AM
Number 5 is missing ;)

TRBN8R
06-03-11, 05:51 PM
Number 5 is missing ;)

Thanks Mate, Fixed now.. 5teve u r on ....

Sorry about the wrong count......

ian C
06-03-11, 06:50 PM
Mani, room for me on the reserve list?

Bear
06-03-11, 07:17 PM
Mani, room for me on the reserve list?

Does this mean you have got yourself a TJ?

ian C
06-03-11, 07:48 PM
Reg, I'm planning ahead. Ask me Tuesday. All things being equal i do have.

JK_Dolf
06-03-11, 08:24 PM
Hi All,

Long time no see!

Can you please park me in the Reserve List?

Cheers!

MOP44R
07-03-11, 10:23 AM
Love a good Lake Lyall trip...

Just an update from when we were there last time Mani, not many part are C there anymore with the amount of rain and wash outs most is B- I would say...
Its either a dirt road or hell...lol

& The Lake is SO high up most creek crossing are now impassable meaning you HAVE to do some hairy tracks to get around a lot of the places now.

BUT OH IS IT FUN!!!

khalak
07-03-11, 10:47 AM

Just an update from when we were there last time Mani, not many part are C there anymore with the amount of rain and wash outs most is B- I would say...

& The Lake is SO high up most creek crossing are now impassable meaning you HAVE to do some hairy tracks to get around a lot of the places now.

BUT OH IS IT FUN!!!

Does this mean that you will run a 2nd group on the same day?? :)

TRBN8R
07-03-11, 10:57 AM
Does this mean that you will run a 2nd group on the same day?? :)

I don't intend to run another trip but if some one else volunteers we can have two perallel trips o the same day one easy and one hard trip as we did with Miraz on christmas 2009.......

TRBN8R
07-03-11, 11:05 AM

BUT OH IS IT FUN!!!

Hi Ben

Thaks for the heads up. I was intending to do a couple of river crossings, and a few climbs, but nothing too radical. Once we get there we will see how bad it actually is. obviously will not be attempting Mt Walker or Huntys bog hole or anything stupid where we might get damage or injuries. If it is too bad we might drive down to Zig Zag... I have been there last month and am confident there are enough c+/B- tracks still awailable at Ziggy.....

Cheers again for the Heads up

Mani

Steve F
07-03-11, 11:31 AM
It wont be too bad but the small river crossing that is next to the pebbly beach where we normally stop, and went out on one trip when Scotts battery died, is now 30m or so across and impassable even with a snorkel. It used to be about 30cm deep and around 5m across!!! If you remember we crossed it and then stopped to watch a bunch of other veihicles try the climb to the right, they were recoving a ute that had got all crossed up in the ruts.

Cheers
Steve

MOP44R
07-03-11, 11:42 AM
Hi Ben

Thaks for the heads up. I was intending to do a couple of river crossings, and a few climbs, but nothing too radical. Once we get there we will see how bad it actually is. obviously will not be attempting Mt Walker or Huntys bog hole or anything stupid where we might get damage or injuries. If it is too bad we might drive down to Zig Zag... I have been there last month and am confident there are enough c+/B- tracks still awailable at Ziggy.....

Cheers again for the Heads up

Mani

I would love to head up there but busy that weekend...

There are now more commitment tracks up there... in other words once you start heading down that way you cant turn around and now with the creek so high there really is only one way in and up through which is that huge hill at the beginning.

But as I said REAL FUN

TRBN8R
08-03-11, 07:52 PM
Hey Guys,

In consultation with The President His Excellency "The Mighty Bear" due to outpouring of interest It has been decided that we will increase the cap to 16 vehicles with 4 reserves. The group will be split into two one lead to harder tracks and another to milder parts.

Newbies please note it can be a great learning experience, Please post up if interested as some of our most experienced members and teachers are on board this trip and u can learn a lot. Please read the first post for updated list....

Cheers and Happy Jeepin........

Mani

Bear
08-03-11, 07:59 PM
Please add TessaTJ to the list

jbrad
08-03-11, 09:35 PM
Put me down for one. Don't think the kids will want to come on this one though. They only like it if they can sit in the front for hard core stuff - and Mum won't sit in the back for anything.

SKIZZI
08-03-11, 10:11 PM
Good idea. Group 2 for me please

Miraz
08-03-11, 10:48 PM
Put me down on the list....no idea what I'll be driving, but I'll be there...

sfedek
08-03-11, 10:54 PM
Can you put me down for the easy track please.
Eddy

Greg D
09-03-11, 09:41 AM
Group 1"C+/ B-" for me, thanks Mani.

Greg

AussieCJ7
09-03-11, 10:31 PM
If space add me to the list I can go on either trip :)

Bear
10-03-11, 09:46 AM
Mani can you please mark me down as group 1" soft options " as it is a long time since I have been out and am probably out of practice.

MOP44R
10-03-11, 10:28 AM
Ive had a change the weekend so am free for the harder group if possible Mani

Cheers

Sebastian
10-03-11, 11:33 PM
Could you put me down please ,from Japon

tonysrich
11-03-11, 04:35 PM
Plese put me down for group 2. I'll meet up with you at the 2nd meeting place

Cpage66
11-03-11, 06:20 PM
Group 1 please...

TRBN8R
13-03-11, 05:54 PM
Could you put me down please ,from Japon

Was that Japan...... Hope ur well mate. If u read this please post up.....

JK_Dolf
13-03-11, 08:17 PM
Hi All,

Great outcome!

Please put me down for group 1... I need to be able to drive to work on monday morning :)

Cheers!

SKIZZI
14-03-11, 12:16 AM
If there are 2 groups now with a 16 truck limit, does that mean it will be 2 groups of 8?

TRBN8R
14-03-11, 12:42 AM
If there are 2 groups now with a 16 truck limit, does that mean it will be 2 groups of 8?

Correct, Two groups of 8 each mate...

IVAN
14-03-11, 07:03 PM
Hey Mani its Ivan id like to attend the group 2 if you can fit us in, if not its ok.... cheers!!!!

TRBN8R
14-03-11, 11:44 PM
Hey Mani its Ivan id like to attend the group 2 if you can fit us in, if not its ok.... cheers!!!!

No dramas mate, I will put u on the reserve list there are always some cancellations and hopefully you will make it. I will keep u informed.

gp
15-03-11, 04:22 PM
Mani

Would you place me on the reserve list for Lake Lyle in Group 1

Regards John Clark

SteveC
15-03-11, 05:02 PM
Mani
I "MIGHT" have to withdraw due to car troubles. Awaiting parts and installation there after.

Ill know probably next week.

bert-a
15-03-11, 07:46 PM
Hi Mani,
Pls put me in reserve. I'm going for a drive in Wheeney creek this Sunday (20th)
to see if my tyre will still be hitting the wheel arch. if thing goes fine, I'll come along.

bert

5teve
15-03-11, 10:09 PM
Hi Mani
please put me in group no 2
i"ll meet you at lithgow petrol station
thanks stefan

SKIZZI
17-03-11, 12:16 PM
Damn have to pull out of this trip. Girlfriends birthday.

MOP44R
17-03-11, 04:02 PM
Damn have to pull out of this trip. Girlfriends birthday.

Dont worry mate, we wont tell her you said 'Damn' hahaha

ian C
17-03-11, 11:27 PM
Groups 1 for me please. would like to get used to the vehicle if possible.

ian C
17-03-11, 11:30 PM
I'll meet at Richmond Maccas

bert-a
19-03-11, 05:03 PM
Hi Mani,

Due to Wheeney creek trip cancellation,
Lake Lyle trip for me is now affirmative.
Thanks,
Bert

tonysrich
19-03-11, 07:13 PM
You realise that you have nine members listed for group 1

TRBN8R
20-03-11, 01:16 AM
You realise that you have nine members listed for group 1
There will be a few dropouts as per normal trend.....

Sebastian
20-03-11, 05:57 PM
Was that Japan...... Hope ur well mate. If u read this please post up.....

Hi Mani, Yes Japan (Japon is spanish - habit!) thanks for asking, I'm fine. I was there for nearly 4 weeks but we were lucky to be leaving the day the quake hit. We were south of Tokyo when it hit so we weren't affected.

I'll see you next weekend if we get a couple more drop outs!

SteveC
21-03-11, 09:38 AM
I better give others a chance to attend.

I need to pull out as I don't think the ball joints will be installed and prefer they're done before any further 4wding.
Steve

jbrad
23-03-11, 09:47 PM
I'm out, sliders coming - soon hopefully. Bump someone else into my spot. Have fun!

MOP44R
24-03-11, 10:45 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I cant win a trick, Im out of this one too... Bl00dy work, sorry guys

Dieselcon
24-03-11, 01:53 PM
Mani. Please put me down if there is room. Group 2
thanks jose

stevet
25-03-11, 12:37 AM
There does not appear to be a "cottonwool" Gr.3..:p.........:).. Need to pull out, eeeerrrrr...:(..........:)......

tonysrich
26-03-11, 08:00 PM
The weather is looking a bit if'y. What is this area like in the wet?

Steve F
26-03-11, 08:12 PM
The weather is looking a bit if'y. What is this area like in the wet?

If it pours down it can be a real tough run dependent on the tracks you take. A lot of it is rocky/slate and is fine in the rain though, really depends on the proposed tracks.

Cheers
Steve

TRBN8R
26-03-11, 08:24 PM
No water crossings, If the skies open up and water gets too high. I dont know the way around the water..... Ooops.... I think we will head to Zig Zag for some easier tracks where we have by passes available... Any way for the Group 1 (easy one) I can not afford to run dangerous tracks as we have newbies with us and I do not want to scare them on their first day out......... Group 2 is where all the tough guys and tough Jeeps are they can decide on the spot about how they want to proceed......

Mani

Hunty
26-03-11, 10:02 PM
looking forward to some fun - see you @ Richmond Maccas @ 7:30 cheers Hunty

Greg D
26-03-11, 10:24 PM
Hunty, The meeting details:

When -- Sunday 27/03/2011,

Meet -- At Richmond Macca's at 0730 Hrs, depart by 0745 Hrs to travel in convoy to the Lithgow or meet at Lithgow Shell Station (1, Great western Hwy, South Bowenfels) @ 0900 Hrs,

Greg - see you in the morning.

5teve
26-03-11, 10:41 PM
sorry guys i have to cancel tomorrow. see you next time. stefan

tonysrich
26-03-11, 11:11 PM
I've got to bail out too, sorry

Cpage66
27-03-11, 02:14 AM
See ya'll @ 0900 in Lithgow...

Cpage66
27-03-11, 05:24 PM
Good day! Thanks everyone!!!

Maggie
27-03-11, 05:34 PM
Yes it was a good day ... thanks to Mani for calling it and thanks to Hunty, Dave and Chris for all their help and hints to the newbies, and for finding tracks for us. It was so good for Bear to get out on the trails again, and I think he was awesome after what he has been through over the past 9 months.

TRBN8R
27-03-11, 06:14 PM
Hi Guys

It was a nice day for driving today, No rain and not hot at all. We all got to the RV Points in time. It was nice to see Nino's beautiful Jeep back in the club under another owner (Ian C). There were a few withdrawals and the team ended up only 11 strong. It was decided against deviding the group into 2. It was nice mostly C/C- tracks today. The entry to the tracks I was planning to use was under 10 feet of water that was about 20 jeeps across. There was absolute no way we could cross it without a submarine. Thanks to Hunty's GPS we found some tracks around and came to the only C+/B grade climb. Some Toyota drivers looked at Tessa's stock TJ and challenged if u can climb this hill in a stock car then he is David Hasslehoff. Guess what !! Tessa under the able guidance of Dave (Aussie CJ7) climbed the hill with a few corrections in line selection and minimal road building. We wandered around driving mostly C grade tracks and revisited the spot where one of our club members (Dave Elliott???) seriously damaged his knee. We reached the main road about 1330 Hrs and some of us including me decided to head home while the brave ones under the able guidance of The Great Hunty decided to stay back and do some more exploring.

I apologize to Ivan, my typo caused him to think his name has been dropped from the list. I mistyped "JKJeep" in place of "JKeep"... Really Sorry mate:(.... Guys we are all human, If u come across any such mistake just ring the trip leader and let them know.

Final list of attendees

1. TRBN8R (Me)
3. Bear
4. GRD54
5. Hunty
6. IanC
7. JK_Dolf
8. Tessa TJ
9. SFedek
10. AussieCJ7
11. DieselCon: Group 2

Cheers
Mani

Maggie
27-03-11, 06:44 PM
I did call the Toyota guys, they told me they were using 28, and told them they had a new member, and his name was David. They were nice guys and took it all in good faith, they were amazed until I pointed out that 'after all, it is a Jeep.' Lotsa fun when it is friendly banter.

Maggie.

sfedek
27-03-11, 07:09 PM
Yes guys Awsome day! Loved it!

AussieCJ7
27-03-11, 10:50 PM
Great Day Out thanks everyone

I have put the un-edited video's in my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/AussieCJ7?feature=mhsn

over the next few days I will try and edit together a single version and embed in this post

Cpage66
27-03-11, 10:51 PM
Hi Guys

It was a nice day for driving today, No rain and not hot at all. We all got to the RV Points in time. It was nice to see Nino's beautiful Jeep back in the club under another owner (Ian C). There were a few withdrawals and the team ended up only 11 strong. It was decided against deviding the group into 2. It was nice mostly C/C- tracks today. The entry to the tracks I was planning to use was under 10 feet of water that was about 20 jeeps across. There was absolute no way we could cross it without a submarine. Thanks to Hunty's GPS we found some tracks around and came to the only C+/B grade climb. Some Toyota drivers looked at Tessa's stock TJ and challenged if u can climb this hill in a stock car then he is David Hasslehoff. Guess what !! Tessa under the able guidance of Dave (Aussie CJ7) climbed the hill with a few corrections in line selection and minimal road building. We wandered around driving mostly C grade tracks and revisited the spot where one of our club members (Dave Elliott???) seriously damaged his knee. We reached the main road about 1330 Hrs and some of us including me decided to head home while the brave ones under the able guidance of The Great Hunty decided to stay back and do some more exploring.

I apologize to Ivan, my typo caused him to think his name has been dropped from the list. I mistyped "JKJeep" in place of "JKeep"... Really Sorry mate:(.... Guys we are all human, If u come across any such mistake just ring the trip leader and let them know.

Final list of attendees

1. TRBN8R (Me)
3. Bear
4. GRD54
5. Hunty
6. IanC
7. JK_Dolf
8. Tessa TJ
9. SFedek
10. AussieCJ7

Cheers
Mani

Coulda' sworn I was there today as well...LOL!

Greg D
28-03-11, 12:29 AM
Some Photos from today's trip.

After the main trip Hunty, Ian, Jose & I went to ZigZag (after some locked gates stopped us going to the Lost City). Between us we had 3 snatches, one small hand winching exercise & lots of fun.

Thanks to Hunty for his 'after hours' guidance.

I have some videos & will try to post later.

Greg

SKIZZI
28-03-11, 11:49 AM
Nice vids and photos. Wish I could have made it for this trip.

Dieselcon
28-03-11, 07:42 PM
http://184.72.239.143/mu/79d90baa-3bc0-ee9e.jpg
Oops.....this is what happens when you follow Hunty. lol

Dieselcon
28-03-11, 08:32 PM
Some vids from iPhone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1taWJ3aqWFU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Greg's near stock TJ -unstoppable

Well almost....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnoao8hN6Ug&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cpjoa7MGU4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Hunty down the step in the wet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqJK5uGEMWE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Jose following Hunty...bugger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqeMNWjI43E&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Ians TJ following me who followed Hunty...bugger

This is how it's done
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndc4agry82Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Had a great day. Thanks Mani and Hunty for your leadership. And Jax for keeping an eye on briannah each time I got stuck...lol

IVAN
28-03-11, 08:40 PM
Hey Mani don't worry about it mate!! i should of put two and two together and thought you ment me but i know that there is a JKJEEP floating around on one of these forums. Glad to hear you guys had a great day. i made the most of the day by prepping my jeep for coffs!!!!

Hi Guys

Final list of attendees

1. TRBN8R (Me)
3. Bear
4. GRD54
5. Hunty
6. IanC
7. JK_Dolf
8. Tessa TJ
9. SFedek
10. AussieCJ7

Cheers
Mani

SKIZZI
28-03-11, 08:56 PM
hey dieselcon, do you have front and rear lockers like hunty?

Dieselcon
28-03-11, 09:06 PM
Only rears - offroad group. But issue with control module. It's book in for new module tomorrow so hopefully it will work when I need it.

SKIZZI
28-03-11, 09:48 PM
hmmm that explains it. get it fixed and have another go ;)

Hunty
28-03-11, 10:58 PM
Some vids from iPhone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1taWJ3aqWFU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Greg's near stock TJ -unstoppable

Well almost....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnoao8hN6Ug&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cpjoa7MGU4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Hunty down the step in the wet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqJK5uGEMWE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Jose following Hunty...bugger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqeMNWjI43E&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Ians TJ following me who followed Hunty...bugger

This is how it's done
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndc4agry82Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Had a great day. Thanks Mani and Hunty for your leadership. And Jax for keeping an eye on briannah each time I got stuck...lol

I had a great time guyz - it was heaps of fun playing in the light rain, I just thought I would point out that in clip 2 -"Almost" that perhaps a snatch strap would have been more appropriate than a tow strap - never the less it was an easy pull for Ians mighty TJ
I now see why Ians mighty beast got stuck in the rut - it was very simply the fact that Ians Jeep wanted to escape the rut too early (turned out of the track 1meter or so too early) and made it very difficult for Ian to resist the roll over panic arm - LoL
Again I was very impressed with Gregs TJ and his amazing ability to pilot it over anything!

Hunty
28-03-11, 11:13 PM
Hi Guyz
I had a great day out wheelin yesterday - ended up taking the really keen guys to Zig Zag yesterday afternoon!
We did some really tough stuff B+ and A grade wheelin and of course I took heaps of fun video's

It started to rain pretty hard by about 4:30 so we decided to return home - shortly after the decision to return home Ian decided to follow me down a "Hell track" - which I warned him not to on the CB and jumped out of my jeep at the bottom and ran back up to send him down the chicken trail LoL - he was much too much of a "Man" to accept this wimp suggestion and he , well hmmm errrr ...got stuck LoL, only the slightest bit, his front blinker was resting ever so gently on the face of the rut - after discussion with him I suggested that we use Gregs Turfor / come along to just pull his jeep ever so slightly to the left in order to relieve any possibility of scratching the lens or scratching the guards on his new TJ

Enjoy the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIggNrjGYo

Hunty
28-03-11, 11:40 PM
Great rightfoot control - plenty of Pace and fury = excellent work!

Mani I think you were the first to prove that is was possible to get up the hard way! - whilst I took the Chicken track D'oh!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnAwwkbU0vc
enjoy cheers Hunty

Hunty
29-03-11, 12:31 AM
Stupid Telstra - stupid double uploads D'oh

Hunty
29-03-11, 08:43 AM
I installed some 'New" springs -actually I got them for free late last year - the guy who gave them to me thought they were way to stiff for his liking - they are significantly shorter than my old springs - but they hold more weight! - so the result is my heap has gone up,

I was hoping that my Jeep still had good flex - anyway judge for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBf7uMpkzo

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/ashunty/19ed18d9.jpg
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/ashunty/717814cd.jpg
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/ashunty/234aa71e.jpg
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/ashunty/cb0fbcbf.jpg
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/ashunty/59aaf87c.jpg
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/ashunty/bdc42054.jpg
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/ashunty/778c9c6f.jpg
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/ashunty/18e4ae1e.jpg
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/ashunty/20ad944a.jpg
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/ashunty/c17b5c64.jpg

Hunty
29-03-11, 11:17 AM
Sorry for the combined upload - telstra has killed my bulk uploads 2% from finished (after nearly 23hours of uploading D'oh) - so I have joined them all together - sorry guys but I ran out of time - anyway you didnt miss much! just another hunty mogadonna commentary lol

It was good to see the bear has come out of hibernation and is enjoying his king of 4wheel drives "The Rubicon"

Tess did remarkably well in her new TJ - it was excellent that she made the Toymota guys eat their words by making it up a very difficult hill climb - when Tess turned up in her sunnies with her daughter (also in sunnies) I mistook them for sisters! D'oh

Ians new ride is very capable, watch out for him as he gets more at home in the drivers seat !

Jose is becoming fearless and if he had his rear locker working would have been unstoppable!

I was a bit confused NOT seeing Chris in his wobbly - good drive mate and thanx for helping us find the trail

Right foot Mani was ripping up the trails as per normal! and Gus's new Green JK looks sweet and was driven very well by Gus! - good to see you wheelin hard mate! and Ed who just made it look too easy in his White beast!

Thanx Dave for helping us all find the trail and for mentoring Tess as she threw it in the faces of the Nissmota guys - Luved that! and thanx for spotting us all!

cheers Hunty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhBlH79gnjI

JK_Dolf
30-03-11, 06:36 PM
Great day guys! Thank you to all! I can't wait till the next one.... Its been far to long between drinks!

Cheers,
Gus.