PDA

View Full Version : Powdercoaters

Cpage66
07-03-05, 01:00 PM
Does anyone know of a good powdercoater in the Sydney area????

Edit...How the heck did that happen?? I thought I was in the Yikketty section when I posted this...
Chris, can you swap this to the YY section upon seeing this???

TheBeast
09-03-05, 09:29 PM
There is one near the old Bunnings store at Bankstown dont know name of or address but it is on the street that the SUBARU dearlership is on the corner go about halfway down the street and you will see a large carparkon the right, just go down the long driveway on the right of this and the office is in the back. Most items min charge $50 :P

Cpage66
09-03-05, 09:58 PM
There is one near the old Bunnings store at Bankstown dont know name of or address but it is on the street that the SUBARU dearlership is on the corner go about halfway down the street and you will see a large carparkon the right, just go down the long driveway on the right of this and the office is in the back. Most items min charge $50 :P

G,
So turn at the Subaru dealership on Canterbury then the right past the carpark? That's only like 15 minutes from the house.... :lol:

TheBeast
10-03-05, 08:59 PM
halfway down the street and you will see a large carparkon the right, just go down the long driveway on the right of this and the office is in the back.

Thats about it 8)

BenC
23-03-05, 03:40 PM
There's a guy at Revesby who did my control arms. They seem to be powdercoated well, and it wasn't that expensive.

If you're keen let me know and I'll get the details.

francesco
20-10-05, 09:21 PM
Elite powder coating
14 barry ave
Mortdale nsw 2223
(just off boundary road)

His names is Nick - does both spraying and powdercoating
He does alot for us at work and i know he does all snake racing stuff

Cpage66
20-10-05, 09:48 PM
Kewl...I'm up to two sets of rims needing it now.