PDA

View Full Version : Position Vacant

Dorzun
07-03-05, 01:47 PM
My workl load is making it harder and harder to get the mag done so I'm asking now if anyone (and god knows how many designers etc we have as members) would be interested in taking over the reins?

All you need to do is dedicate a few nights of your time to knock it together ech month so if your interested contact me and I'll fill you in.

BenC
15-03-05, 08:54 PM
We discussed this at the committee meeting tonight Brad. I'll take over it for the mean time, and Bill is going to give me a hand with content etc.

So can you please give me the template for it, and any content for the April edition, and I'll start putting it together.

TheBeast
15-03-05, 09:21 PM
Brad, sorry havent got back to you about this been busy. Ben if you need help let me know as I expresed my intrest to Brad last week just unable to get back to him to find out more details.

Brad, Ben and Bill my #0419414152

Dorzun
16-03-05, 11:03 AM
Ben, I'll call you later to arrange getting the files to you.

Dave spoke to me this morning about it as well.

The time factor is mainly due to not getting contributions until the last minute and the technology issue's we've been having getting it printed (as you've heard about).

If the above mentioned contributions get to me sooner than later then I can keep doing it, but a little help would be good.

BenC
16-03-05, 12:14 PM
I wouldn't mind looking at doing the April issue anyway to see how it goes. So the sooner I can get hold of the template the better.

I've got the latest Quark installed and ready to go :)

billsta
16-03-05, 10:27 PM
gimme a buzz when you have things ready to go dawg.
i will come and meet ya or somethign..
or emotional support is always good too :mrgreen:

BenC
18-03-05, 02:45 PM
Brad:

As far as I'm aware, we only have 3 paid adverts at the moment, that being Suburban, ORI and Wooders. Is there anything else I should know about with regards to our commitments with ads? Do they have to be in any particular locations according to what has been paid for or arranged?

Thanks

Dorzun
18-03-05, 03:08 PM
I'll sent you an email later tonite with what I know and the stockton report.

sir_camel
19-03-05, 01:08 AM
Will hopefully do menai report for you tomorrow Ben. Sorry. Just been a hectic week.

BenC
31-03-05, 07:58 PM
Stockton, Menai and J5 trip reports are in the mag.

Just waiting on the following:

Last months Treasurers report
This months Presidents report
Some article to fill 3 consecutive pages (Coffs report or Wooders on board air info would fill it nicely)

Can anyone help? Bill? :)

Edit: Actually I found a 4th spare page on its own at the end of the mag. I can shuffle everything back and have 4 consecutive pages for a Easter Jeep Safari report with pics if someone can get it to me before the end of the weekend?

billsta
31-03-05, 08:41 PM
yeah sorry mate, i might be able to knock something up on the weekend..
totally forgot about this club thing..
busy life :roll: :mrgreen:

BenC
05-04-05, 02:57 PM
So how many copies do I need to make?

I've printed and stapled about 40 so far..

Dorzun
05-04-05, 03:32 PM
do 80 as discussed.

The upside is I'll be able to take it back for the next issue.

Just need to get the s/ware from you. Anychance of bringing it tommorow night. Forgot to ask when we spoke.

BenC
05-04-05, 03:38 PM
Just need to get the s/ware from you. Anychance of bringing it tommorow night. Forgot to ask when we spoke.

No worries will bring it along.