4.1 Alloy USA ring & pinion
Terraflex F&R diff hats
Synergy front track bar relocation bracket with drag link flip kit
Extra 2" bump stops on front
Safari snorkle
OME 2.5 inch lift
ARB onboard compressor with inflation hose
33 X 11.5 Mickey Thompson MTZ
GME UHF in under the dash with Mic in easy view & Ext speaker mounted in rear spkr roof box
Rugged Ridge sliders for sill protection
Hi-Lift (complete with chains for winching)
Axe and shovel holder mounted onto spare wheel
2nd Batt - 105 Ahr Remco, Redarc Isolator & Baintech Volt/Volt Metre pass side mounted in dash
Rhino roof racks (with mountain bike racks attached) Rhino roof bag for traveling
Home made modular drawer system with 200kg fridge slide (includes 20 ltr jerry, Invertor & repos Sub)
24 inch tube LED m'ted in rear glass - white and/or orange (insect repelling), switches in roof
Fabricated box with lid into winch position on front bar for all drag/winch chains
Rugged Ridge Grab handles
Garmin Nuvi GPS for Nav and iPod nano for tunes
Zippered bag mounted to inside of tailgate for recovery straps
Blueant Supertooth 4 for handsfree talkin
Sticker of a dinosaur claw ripping out of the rear driver's side panel

The Small things
Raised the floor - high density foam for heal comfort
Fixed the Accellerator pedal to reduce leg streach
Wifi OBD2 connected with scan setup on iphone
Internal LED lighting
Mag light (big one) mounted on roll cage above Driver
Small strip of tint in between sun visors above rear view mirror
Weather shields on all windows
Window tinting
Sheepskins for comfy bums

SKIZZI
18-04-11, 10:37 PM
love reading these lists of mods :)

how do you find the Rhino roof racks, Ive been thinking of getting the same but wondering how much weight they can hold. Im still waiting for my sliders :( good to see you got them on now

jbrad
13-07-12, 09:21 PM
New boots on each corner, MTZs 33/11.5. I did trial mount a Nitto Mud Grappler 33/12.5. Fitted the rim well but just touched the front sway bar on full lock steering. Would be ok with spacers or rims with smaller backspace, but I don't want to go down that path yet. Unfortunate because the tread was outstanding. If anyone else is interested they were $1545 for all four from Max at Taleb tyres Arncliffe. 1604 and the MTZs being fitted.1605

jbrad
13-07-12, 09:29 PM
I also just fitted new LED turn indicator this arvo. 5W T10. Cost $22 from Supercheap at Auburn. The benefit is no heat from the globe (led) which is better for the longevity of the globe housing as there is obvious sigs of heat damage. 16061607 Happy with them.

Dieselcon
14-07-12, 08:05 AM
Well done jas...they look aggressive :)
I'm guessing your old ones would be well and truely unroadworthy, last time I saw you, you were using boot polish to get them past rego.
You mention 4 tyres(great price), what about the spare?