Am looking at booking mine in and was after good and bad points
Have heard that the earlier ones were cracking but that has been fixed
I wasn't sure about the way they are attatched to the rear tub
Thanks
Adz

Ash74
22-07-11, 03:26 PM
G'day

Am looking at the same thing, Did you end up getting one? if yes will it take a roof top tent

Rob&Tanya
22-07-11, 04:34 PM
We've got one on our 4 door JK. We'll be at the next club meeting if you're there and want to have a look at it and talk with the Boss (aka Robert)
Cheers
Tanya

adz1604
07-08-11, 11:57 PM
Hi
Sorry for the late reply. I have just got internet service, In Darwin at the moment
We did buy the rack and it seems very strong with plenty of brackets to place ariels lights etc we have a camper so not sure about a roof top tent
We have 3 HD rino bars and had a custom alloy basket made to fit along with awning and high lift jack mounts and 2 people can climb around on the basket with no problems
so a tent should be OK
With time/Kms it has developed a very annoying squeek that i can not get rid of. Sounds like it is caused from the tray bracket and the hardtop rubbing
Also is now not dust proof the dust comes in from the tail gate and the rear doors ( Not Happy ) there are gaps which could of easly been filled when fitted
I have NOT spoken to macquarie about these issues and it is probably an easy fix. Doesn't help me 10,000kms into a 20,000km trip in remote out of the way places
Hope this has helped
Adam

Ash74
11-08-11, 04:12 PM
Thanks Adam

Certainly has

aussiejk
27-11-11, 05:53 PM
what was the cost of it if you don't mind me assking