PDA

View Full Version : Silly Boys Jeeps are for Girls - Sat 2nd July

Heidi
10-06-11, 01:29 AM
Silly Boys Jeeps are for Girls - Saturday 2nd July

Join me for a great ladies day out! So this trip is really aimed at female drivers! Don't worry if you have not driven off road before you will soon get the hang of it! The trip will be a C grade trip and it will be lots of fun. We will meet at Wisemans ferry and will do some scenic dirt road driving we might even engage low range, morning tea will be provided along with lunch and maybe a glass of champagne. We will incorporate some 'day spa' options into the drive and learn about some 'secret womens business' as well. Hope you can join me!!!!

There will be a small cost to cover morning tea and lunch.

When -- Saturday 2nd July
Meet -- Wisemans Ferry
Time -- 8:30am
Grade -- C
Requirements -- full tank of fuel, recovery points Front/Rear, recovery gear, radio, food/drink of choice, camera.
This run is limited to -- female drivers.............
Further info contact --- Heidi Lawson 0438989793

Attending:

1. Heidi
2. Julie - maybe
3. Aleta
4. Maggie
etc................

stevet
10-06-11, 12:30 PM
What!...:)........ Not even if Hunno turns up in drag (Sorry Hunno :) lol)..:p....;).....:)...

reyzor
10-06-11, 01:24 PM
haha hunno only does that on weekends...... or so i have heard.

sfedek
10-06-11, 01:31 PM
Not a pretty picture. Maybe i should stop trying to think about that look. uuwww.
outta here.

Eddy

sfedek
10-06-11, 01:41 PM
I am trying to get my Wife Julie to go. See is not keen to drive my XJ at all. She hates it!
I will keen trying!

Eddy

Janeway
14-06-11, 12:34 PM
Hi Heidi,
I will go!
If any other ladies want to go but hate their guys' jeep or may not drive it, I have space in my Jeep. We can share the driving and have fun!
Aleta

Janeway
14-06-11, 12:38 PM
Not sure if I did that right?
Anyway Heidi, I will go with you.
Aleta

Maggie
14-06-11, 05:36 PM
Hey Aleta, I will go with you ... Reg is not keen to go and I have been wondering how I was going to make it. I will get in contact with you as it is before the next meeting.

Maggie.

Maggie
14-06-11, 06:26 PM
Now that I have said I am going, Reg has decided he will take me ... so your offer is back on the table for somebody else.

Maggie.

Steve F
14-06-11, 06:35 PM
Now that I have said I am going, Reg has decided he will take me ... so your offer is back on the table for somebody else.

Maggie.

I didn't realise Reg met the requirements ;) We are a more progressive club than I thought :)

Cheers
Steve

Bear
14-06-11, 07:10 PM
I didn't realise Reg met the requirements ;) We are a more progressive club than I thought :)

Cheers
Steve You never know I might turn up in drag and do my impression of "Aunty Jack" and come round to your house and rip your bloody arms off.

Steve F
14-06-11, 07:19 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/corp/img/gallery/Aunt16.jpeg

:)

Cheers
Steve

Maggie
14-06-11, 09:06 PM
come on girls, where are you ... come out with us and have some fun WE DESERVE IT.

Maggie

Rob&Tanya
14-06-11, 09:31 PM
I won't know until the night before sorry, we're always rostered on for doggie rescue the first weekend of each month .... will keep you posted

Janeway
14-06-11, 11:24 PM
Haha. I have reinstalled the rear bench so there is space for 3 passengers. In case you change your mind Maggie and let Reg go by himself.

Janeway
17-06-11, 11:06 PM
I want more, where is the trip heading. At the meeting Heidi, you talked about Yengo and Finchely track. How about stating the whole trip and maybe that'll attract more attention?
I have driven through Yengo a decent amount of times and tried out the small overgrown sidetracks.
When you drive with a lady friend beside you or sit beside a lady friend it is really diffferent from driving with your guy beside you.
Hey Ladies, c'mon, join up! If you have not tried out 4wd:ing with your lady friend this is the time.

Heidi
18-06-11, 11:47 AM
The plan is this...

We will meet at Wisemans Ferry at the park near the ferry. There are toilet facilties there.

We will then drive off to the other ferry and cross there. We will head up to St Abans and follow roughly the Great Northen Road. We will stop along the way and there will be a yummy morning tea ready and waiting for us! There are long drop toilets at this stop.

After mornging tea we will head off into the Wattagans before heading to Yengo National Park

We will have a chicken and Champagne lunch at a stunning lookout and I think there are long drop toilets there as well.

From there we will move on to the engravings at Finchley. There are long drop toilets here. These quite interesting and are best viewed in the afternoon. (the engravings not the toilets)

I plan to head out via the Putty Road.

If you would like your partner to come with you on the trip thats perfectly OK or if you want to do some car-pooling the guys could travel ahead with Brian.

Janeway
18-06-11, 12:34 PM
Sounds like a very nice and good plan.

sfedek
18-06-11, 06:08 PM
791Can't make this one sorry. I tried my hardest to Get Julie to go & no luck. Then after all that trying our Daughter has an Ice Skating Comp on at Penrith anyway so we couldn't have gone anyway.

& to make my attendance even worse we have a skate comp on at Macquarie on the Sunday of the Club trip to the glow worm tunnels. Not happy about not going but very happy to watch our Daughter Skate!

See the picture/

See you guys soon

Eddy

Maggie
20-06-11, 09:17 PM
Heidi, am very sorry and feel bad but our year just got worse ... I am flying out to Melbourne on June 28 so won't be able to make this trip.

Maggie

floody
28-06-11, 11:51 PM
Don't forget this trip is on saturday if you are looking for something to do should be a good day

Janeway
30-06-11, 10:41 PM
Crunch time!
How many are we? Is the trip still on?
If it's just going to be you and me Heidi we could pop in to the Watagans and kick some ass?
Aleta

TK421
01-07-11, 06:51 PM
Just letting everyone know that the Lady's Day Out tomoz has been cancelled - sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Heidi
01-07-11, 09:40 PM
Sorry for the late notice to cancel but we have a sick little girl at the moment so need to keep a close eye on her overnight and tommorrow.

ick72
01-07-11, 11:01 PM
kirsten and i hope our new little friend is ok

Janeway
02-07-11, 12:31 AM
Well, babies are babies, hope she will be fine and it\s nothing serious. I appreciate the initiative though.