PDA

View Full Version : Servicing...

Nekked
27-06-11, 04:21 PM
Hi Everyone, My JK is due for its 80k Major Service, i used to go to the only Service Centre in Sydney that would not rip me off and do an amazing job on every car i have ever owned.

Unfortunately The service manager mate of mine no longer works there and i can not get the same quality service or exceptional value as i used to, i love my new heap and i want it looked after when being worked on as there are a few mods on her, and i don't want some apprentice working on her not knowing what he is doing and stuffing everything up.

Can anyone suggest a great service centre in Sydney that will not rip me off, do a great job, and offer friendly advice and top service? Or am i asking too much?

Or do i need to Ask Allan Gray from 4wd Action to come and do the work on it? haha

Cheers everybody.

Paul-JK
27-06-11, 04:36 PM
Depends on your definition of getting ripped off I suppose.

I've always use SVM (was Chatswood, now Mosman) and never had a problem with them. I didn't even buy the car from them and they still bend over backwards to help out when I need something. I've no doubt I could find cheaper places but they seem to know their stuff and know the vehicles (unlike the idiots who worked at the garage I actually bought the car from). They are also very easy going on warranty work, even replacing some things under warranty that I would have expected to pay for. For me their service and brand knowledge are worth the few extra $ I'm probably paying so I think I get good value for money from them. Doesn't stop me cringing when they tell me what the bill is going to be though :o

reyzor
27-06-11, 05:01 PM
yeah i got to SVM also......they have been good so far... i know there are members of SJC work work at jeep paramatta.....

Nekked
27-06-11, 05:16 PM
sweet, ive heard that SVM is a good place to go, but i just wanted to check, and i have driven past the Parramatta service centre and saw an SJC car there.

Cheers guys

Heidi
27-06-11, 10:14 PM
We have had our jeep serviced at Parramatta. There are members that work there