PDA

View Full Version : Kybes RIG

Kybes00
01-07-11, 11:55 AM
So started out stock 80,000kms on the clock apart from a tiny dent which is hidden now no major issues.

Since then the following additions have been made.

- 31" Mud terrains on black sunraysia rims, King wheels center caps also.

- Blue neons for the pedal area and also on passenger side.

- New pedals

- 2x mounted air horns, though 1 has since been crushed.

- HID globes in the front headlights.

- AFE stage 2 air intake system and throttle body

- ARB tyre carrier, rear bar and also front bull bar

- Chrome grill insert on the front with black mesh added to stop rubbish from passing through

- Body armour inserts on the back corners of jeep

Thats pretty much it for the time being, in the coming months when I earn some extra coin ill be purchasing a JKS 1.25" body lift coupled with a JKS 1" motor lift.

Then when Rubicon Express ship back to Australia ill have Wooders set me up on 2" lift system. Best I can do so that it fits into my garage and works with budget constraints being at UNI.

When i get all the new gear added ill throw up some new photos.

Cheers!

reyzor
01-07-11, 01:36 PM
looks good mate.... id be getting rid of the pod filter though...

Dieselcon
01-07-11, 04:03 PM
Yes, very nice and i like the colour ....sorry I didn't get to talk with you guys much on the glow worms drive. Im sure will get opportunities another day. I was driving behind you on that trip and saw your rear passenger go flying in the back a few times.;) how's his head? Lol.
Should try joining some C+ trips, there heaps of fun...and you'll get to meet more of us weekend jeepers...
Cheers jose

Kybes00
04-07-11, 11:19 AM
Hahaha yeh mate, we hit one larger pot hole and he went flying into the roof.

Just holding out for Lift kit currently :) as soon as Rubicon Express are back in action then I will be on more trips for sure.

Looking forward to more adventures in the future.