PDA

View Full Version : Lake Lyle Midweek 12/07/2011

TRBN8R
04-07-11, 07:05 PM
Sorry guys trip cancelled due to bad track conditions and more bad weather predicted during the week, see post 6.... Will see you on another one soon....... :) ...

Hi guys just checking if there is enough interest in midweek trips from shift workers.....

Where -- Lake Lyle @ Lithgow,

When -- Tuesday 12/03/2011,

Meet -- At Richmond Macca's at 0730 Hrs, depart by 0745 Hrs to travel in convoy to the Lithgow or meet at Lithgow Shell Station (1, Great western Hwy, South Bowenfels) @ 0900 Hrs,

Grade -- "C+ with a little bit of B"

Requirements -- recovery points Front/Rear, recovery gear, radio, food/drinks of choice, camera.
This run is limited to 8 vehicles including me.............

Guys I know a little bit of Lake Lyle area and intend to see some more tracks, so this will be a light trip including some exploration of the area to locate some tracks we did with the club. If u know more tracks or u have logged previous club trips on ur GPS u r more than welcome to lead.

Further info contact ---Mani 0405801230 , or post up your intent to attend the run..........

Cheers and happy Jeepin........

Mani

ick72
04-07-11, 09:04 PM
we could be up for this

tonysrich
05-07-11, 01:07 AM
Put me down please

aussiejk
06-07-11, 01:09 PM
Don't tempt me to take a sicky

TRBN8R
06-07-11, 03:48 PM
Don't tempt me to take a sicky
I was just checking if there were enough shift workers to fill up a mid week trip.......

Hunno
06-07-11, 05:27 PM
Wrong Tuseday for me & still no Jeep for 4wding yet!

But parts are arriving fast. Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ick72
06-07-11, 11:28 PM
just spoke to mate of mine who lives out that way mani and there is loads trees and debris around the area and ses and council are only cleaning up major and minor roads tracks wiil be left to after relief is not needed in area. just for your information..

TRBN8R
07-07-11, 06:13 AM
just spoke to mate of mine who lives out that way mani and there is loads trees and debris around the area and ses and council are only cleaning up major and minor roads tracks wiil be left to after relief is not needed in area. just for your information..

Cheers mate for the heads up..... Gonna call the trip off due to the facts u mentioned. Checked the www.bom.gov.au site and more windy weather is predicted during the week at Lithgow......... Will call anther trip in a few weeks time.....

Trip canned guys, will see you on another one soon.