PDA

View Full Version : Picked up today....

sbadman
16-07-11, 07:22 PM
Can you guess? ;D

Cpage66
16-07-11, 07:54 PM
Just found your text...D44 and an AMC 20. How's it run??

Hunno
16-07-11, 11:19 PM
was that the one on ebay last week from the gong? mines a 85 limited what years yours?

sbadman
17-07-11, 12:36 AM
Just found your text...D44 and an AMC 20. How's it run??

Runs well, the go-fast goodies fitted to it give it a good set of legs. Thirsty bastard though lol

was that the one on ebay last week from the gong? mines a 85 limited what years yours?

Yup, 83 model. Bit rough around the edges body wise, nothing that can't be fixed!

TRBN8R
17-07-11, 06:57 AM
Congrats mate....... Post more pics please.... :) ......

Dieselcon
17-07-11, 09:01 AM
Don't have a good imagination!!!
WHAT is it? Full pic please.....
Cheers jose

Hunno
17-07-11, 09:44 AM
Runs well, the go-fast goodies fitted to it give it a good set of legs. Thirsty bastard though lol

runs about 20 litres per but it on LPG so it still cheaper than the grand by a long way & its like driving a lounge chair.

Yup, 83 model. Bit rough around the edges body wise, nothing that can't be fixed!

Did you have a look at the other one that he had sitting there? Been thinking about it for spares.

Awesome thing is more FSJ's in the Club

sbadman
17-07-11, 10:12 AM
runs about 20 litres per but it on LPG so it still cheaper than the grand by a long way & its like driving a lounge chair.

Yup, top priority is to get LPG back onto it. Most of the hardware was removed when it was brought up to NSW.

Did you have a look at the other one that he had sitting there? Been thinking about it for spares.

He didn't have it there yesterday so couldn't look at it up close, but if we had the extra cash we would have arranged to pick it up aswell!

Awesome thing is more FSJ's in the Club

http://www.sydneyjeepclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=894&d=1310861313

Hunno
17-07-11, 10:19 AM
Here's mine

PONYKID
17-07-11, 01:38 PM
It's technically my car, but I'll let Scott play with it!! I have wanted one since Dad had an 82 when I was a kid. Such beautiful things to look at, could stare at them all day, and power to boot.

Yours looks to be in better nick Hunno, where did you find that beauty?

sbadman
17-07-11, 05:06 PM
It's technically my car, but I'll let Scott play with it!!

I did give you the option of registering it in your name - and covering all the associated rego, CTP, and maintenance costs :P

Started tinkering with the wiring today, which has been fairly well butchered over the last 28 years. After about 6 hours of worked I'd managed to pull the instrument cluster out, break the electric windows, fix them again, break the gauges, fix them again, blow a fuse, replace it, and put it all back together again no further ahead except for having all 4 dash lights working again :D At the start my goal was to get the interior lights working properly.....

The joys of old cars!

Steve F
17-07-11, 05:24 PM
A nice pair of FSJs there Scott and Hunno :)

Cheers
Steve

Hunno
17-07-11, 09:41 PM
Yours looks to be in better nick Hunno, where did you find that beauty?

Its a 10m or Photo Car.

Came from Byron.

Scott I was going to call him if you have his no. as Colin wants a piece or two as well.