PDA

View Full Version : Appin - 3rd April

BenC
29-03-05, 11:37 AM
Hi Guys,

Anyone up for Appin this Sunday afternoon?

If so, meeting at Campbelltown KFC car park at 2pm.

We'll be taking the B+/A grade trails through Appin.

Let me know if you're in.

Cpage66
29-03-05, 11:46 AM
If anyone's got a spare seat, I'll chip in for fuel and bring the camera!!! :lol:

Jeff
29-03-05, 12:31 PM
I'll be there if:
a) the repairs are done
b) I'm back in Sydney
c) the Sombrero stays at home

sir_camel
29-03-05, 03:27 PM
No can do guys. I wish. Next time

BenC
31-03-05, 10:54 AM
We have

Ben
Jeff (maybe)
mrp69
Wiz

Any other takers?

Wooders
31-03-05, 11:18 AM
Would have been keen - but sadly that's pre-event TTC scrutineering :(

BenC
31-03-05, 11:58 AM
aww.. i'm yet to go offroad with Wooders.

sir_camel
31-03-05, 02:26 PM
trust me its a rare thing to happen. In 3 years of jeeping been on about 2 or 3 trips with him.

Dorzun
31-03-05, 02:28 PM
I would but I'll be just leaving the wedding I have to go to and it's just up the road.

Wooders
31-03-05, 04:52 PM
Ok lads promise I'll make every effort to rectify it SOON ;)

chrispy
31-03-05, 05:25 PM
If so, meeting at Campbelltown KFC car park at 2pm.

Krispy Cremes Campbelltown is just open as of today - try something different and show them a good bunch of Jeeps!

BenC
31-03-05, 05:30 PM
Where is it?

chrispy
31-03-05, 05:42 PM
As you come in on Campbelltown Road - it's on the right - just before where Chilli's, KFC and Maccas are. I guess you could call it Woodbine. They have a nice new car park that's just screaming to be tested by lifted fourbys! :)

billsta
31-03-05, 08:49 PM
yeah so does the rest of SJC... :roll: :finger:

BenC
01-04-05, 09:17 PM
Wiz added as a maybe..

Cmon there must be some others that want to come out and break stuff with us? :lol:

Jeff
03-04-05, 06:31 PM
How was it?

wiz
03-04-05, 08:58 PM
sorry no pics ... rather Video footage :wink:

.... im getting bored with looking at pics so Rach is only taking the digi-vid from now on :mrgreen: , which looks pretty kewl 8)

waited for MPR96(?) @ KFC but after 15mins we took off ... sorry d00d :oops:
pretty uneventful trip overall (with some very angular driving 8O )... 2 Tjs and a Roll-lux

Mental Note to Self : must put aside a day to go and explore the other tracks aside from our usual route

BenC
03-04-05, 09:00 PM
Top day!

No pics, but we had 2 cameras rolling for most of it (one in from the top of each obstacle and one from the bottom).

Look out for some downloadable video footage with attached music once I finish the Berridale DVD!

Thanks to Ann and Rach for their photography Skillz!

ann
04-04-05, 01:04 PM

See that Rach we have skillz :P

FeD
04-04-05, 03:46 PM

See that Rach we have skillz :P

LOL we knew that a long time ago ann, it has just taken the boys a while to realise :wink:

Wiz and I watched the footage last night..... turned out alright, will have to get it over to ben so he can play around and mix both footages togethor :D

rach

Jetty
04-04-05, 07:45 PM
Wiz, I could have come so you could pack more rocks under my jeep.
:lol:
Can we do the B grade where we came out at the starting point the last time I went with youse? this time doing the opposite run.

Ben, I'll bring a copy of a DVD i made on a trip we did in Cabbage Tree awhile ago in the meeting. Its funny to see you getting bogged when you still have small Jeeps and SC without lockers.

sir_camel
04-04-05, 09:32 PM
Wiz, I could have come so you could pack more rocks under my jeep.
:lol:
Can we do the B grade where we came out at the starting point the last time I went with youse? this time doing the opposite run.

Ben, I'll bring a copy of a DVD i made on a trip we did in Cabbage Tree awhile ago in the meeting. Its funny to see you getting bogged when you still have small Jeeps and SC without lockers.

Jetty, Can i give you a few bucks for a copy of the DVD??

Jetty
05-04-05, 07:55 PM
SC, I already have a copy for you. I just keep forgetting in bringing it with me. Will bring tomorrow.

Dorzun
07-04-05, 02:00 PM
Jetty, can I get a copy too. Bring it on sunday if you can.

sir_camel
07-04-05, 02:05 PM
SC, I already have a copy for you. I just keep forgetting in bringing it with me. Will bring tomorrow.

awesome work jetty. Loved the DVD. But man unlocked Jeeps just suck so much dont they. Have you done any other trips onto DVD?

Jetty
07-04-05, 07:46 PM
Thanks, Mark. I have good footages of the first big SJC trip in Appin, Winchbreak trip lead by JPmark and Jambo'04. More than 2 hrs of footage. I'll put them all together in DVD soon including the cabbage tree (re-edit).

No probs, Brad. I'll bring a spare copy.