PDA

View Full Version : tj Hire

Wolfe
17-09-11, 08:46 PM
Got a request for a Tj to be used in an ABC tv program

I am a television director embarking on filming a documentary in October about immigration. This documentary is commissioned by the SABC South Africa, but will also be made available for a programme called ‘Compass’ on the ABC (Australia). The documentary focuses on the faith journey African immigrants undertake when leaving their homeland and adopting a foreign land as their new home.

One of the stories will be filmed in Sydney over the course of 2 days. For that period I would like to follow the main character while he is driving (e.g.. over the Harbour Bridge), through the streets of Sydney and simultaneously sharing his experiences and how his life unfolded. The driver is 52 years of age and a minister in the Presbyterian church of Australia.
It would be visually very meaningful if that can be done in an open ‘real’ car, not a expensive convertible - hence my request for the hire of a Jeep wrangler.

Taking into account the average costs of car hire and our production budget, I am able to pay between $70 and $80 hire per day.

Dates needed: Any 2 days between Sat 15/10 and Mon 17/10.

Thank you for your consideration.

Anne Marie is looking for a standard tj preferably an older model in not perfect condition let me know if you can help