PDA

View Full Version : Caves to Caves weekender

sfedek
30-09-11, 02:37 PM
***********Looks like I cannot do any weekends between now & Christmas.
If any one wants to take this trip on, be my guest

Eddy

Hi guys! Took Manni's advise about posting trips.
I am new to all this posting & leading but I would like to see if there is any interest in a "Caves to Caves" weekend trip. Jenolen Caves to Wombeyan Caves. I was talking ages ago to Danny Riley about this one.

**** Is anyone interested in this type of trip?****
I would like to do this with some other JEEP drivers. Would any of you Leaders like to take this on. Maybe even as a driver trainning event?

Regards

Eddy

TRBN8R
30-09-11, 03:37 PM
Any tentative date Eddy...... I am a tentative yes depending on the roster for the month.............

SKIZZI
30-09-11, 03:53 PM
Same ive always wanted to do this trip. I'd be in depending on the date.

TRBN8R
30-09-11, 04:07 PM
I have Memory Maps on my computer.... We can plan the route if the dates work out. It is a C grade trip as far as I know. The club has run this trip before... PM Floody or Heidi They have done this a few times.....

sfedek
30-09-11, 04:10 PM
Looking at sometime in November.
It was just to see the interest people have in this one.

Looking good though lets see where it goes.

Don't forget the guys at the Cape too, they may also want to come along.

Eddy

Wolfe
30-09-11, 05:44 PM
sounds good put me in please

Rob&Tanya
30-09-11, 06:24 PM
Sounds interesting (translation = Woo Hoo - Fun!!!) - depending on the dates we'd be keen :-)

Dieselcon
30-09-11, 06:50 PM
Keen aswell..

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-34.388405,150.875992

aussiejk
30-09-11, 08:42 PM
Maybe up for it as everyone has said depending on dates

sfedek
30-09-11, 08:52 PM
Just waiting on the Minister-ress to give me our schedule for the next few months.

Eddy

Looking at sometime in November.
It was just to see the interest people have in this one.

Looking good though lets see where it goes.

Don't forget the guys at the Cape too, they may also want to come along.

Eddy

Nekked
02-10-11, 11:41 PM
Count me in, depending on dates, I've done this trip a couple of times, it's a lot of fun...

sfedek
03-10-11, 12:06 AM
Would you be willing to run this trip.
I have never done this trip nore been on many at all (3).

Eddy

Count me in, depending on dates, I've done this trip a couple of times, it's a lot of fun...

sfedek
03-10-11, 12:18 AM
Nekked, I am thinking of the 12th & 13th November.
How does that fit in?

Eddy

Would you be willing to run this trip.
I have never done this trip nore been on many at all (3).

Eddy

sfedek
04-10-11, 11:54 AM
Well there goes this idea. I do not have any free weekends between now & next year.
Sorry guys. I am out unless this can be a 1 day trip?

Eddy

kiwi kev
04-10-11, 12:54 PM
count me in depending on dates in Nov as I am overseas 14th Nov , thanks Kev

redrubi
04-10-11, 01:41 PM
Interested! Depending on date/work commitments.

Cheers

Andy & Charlene

Nekked
05-10-11, 05:50 PM
Ive never run a trip before, always done the solo drive with the missus, but if no one else is interested or can, then i have no issue running this trip.

I will have to get back with confirmed dates as im not sure when i will be free as im up in QLD in November, but as soon as i know ill let you all know.

Cheers,

Alex

glend
05-10-11, 07:54 PM
I did the first Cave to Cave Trip last year, the one that Floody and Heidi led. I talked to Floody about doing another one soon and there was some interest from a couple of members and familys that went on the first one (to do it again). I would be willing to lead it (if I can get the trip details from Floody) but I'm in QLD right now with the Cape Trip, and pretty much all of November is already out for me due to other commitments. Might be better to schedule it for March or April next year (from my perspective). You might also want to consider the grading of the trip, as the last one was pretty much 'C' at worse, with one fairly serious water crossing. If you ramp up the grading to B you will restrict interest to the hardcore guys.

Cheers
Glen

sfedek
05-10-11, 08:02 PM
Thanks Nekked.
I didn't expect it to go this way. Good on you for stepping up mate.

Eddy

Ive never run a trip before, always done the solo drive with the missus, but if no one else is interested or can, then i have no issue running this trip.

I will have to get back with confirmed dates as im not sure when i will be free as im up in QLD in November, but as soon as i know ill let you all know.

Cheers,

Alex

bert-a
05-10-11, 08:24 PM
I'm interested to come along on my free weekend (end of Oct & 3rd w/end of Nov.) is a no go for me.

Thanks,

bert.

MOP44R
05-10-11, 09:35 PM
Im keen to guys so looking forward to some dates posted.

Possibly mid Nov could be good